OMG!!! This is so good-And so bad!!lol

lillie

Im sorry i really dont know where this post belongs? But it is of a sexual nature among other things..

Ok so i had an uneventful night out last night. Im having to rethink my strategy for meeting a man. But my options are somewhat limited because the friends i go out with like to party & i dont..

So i was reading a post on ENA and a member mentioned link removed. Iv never heard of it,but i like it already!!lol

So i started off by putting italian food in the 'interests'box. Then i put drinking & pubs in,then i tried socializing..Then i got a little bored...

So then i put sex in!!haha And OMG there are people near me who want to meet up for sex or massage!! AND they even have naked pictures of themselves!!

Well i wanted to share this with you,because whether you want sex or to meet up to review books,this site is a godsend,to me anyway..I hope i havent broken any rules?

Yes, link removed is a well known site. If you are interested in meeting up for sex from what I've heard a site like adult friend finder is more the way to go.

Hee hee..

No im not looking for sex,i was just a bit curious!lol

But im definitely going to keep search it for regular meetings,like dining out and other things. I think its a fab idea for a site. And as there are so many lonely people on ENA i thought it could be in their interests to check it out.

I registered into a "finding sex" website registered as a GIRL before. You login for free but with limited features. But if you logged on as a girl, and you have a cute picture, they'll immediately give you a premier member's account. So when guys see the premier member in the girl's profile, they'd automatically think... "wow, this girl actually bought a premium member's account... she must be seriously looking for someone to hookup with. And she's so cute!" Then the guy will be lured into purchasing some form of membership to message the girl. In the meantime, the owner of the website earns money.

I registered into a "finding sex" website registered as a GIRL before. You login for free but with limited features. But if you logged on as a girl, and you have a cute picture, they'll immediately give you a premier member's account. So when guys see the premier member in the girl's profile, they'd automatically think... "wow, this girl actually bought a premium member's account... she must be seriously looking for someone to hookup with. And she's so cute!" Then the guy will be lured into purchasing some form of membership to message the girl. In the meantime, the owner of the website earns money.

Yes i totally agree with what you say here. It like when i joined an internet dating site,i kept getting all these winks & nudges & things for all these men,buy i thought to myself,i bet they arent even real and that they are just doing it so get you interested enough to pay to message them.

But even though i put sex in the search box im not looking to hook up with a man for sex!lol I was just curious!haha-Honest!

Yes i totally agree with what you say here. It like when i joined an internet dating site,i kept getting all these winks & nudges & things for all these men,buy i thought to myself,i bet they arent even real and that they are just doing it so get you interested enough to pay to message them.

But even though i put sex in the search box im not looking to hook up with a man for sex!lol I was just curious!haha-Honest!

Actually, i think this trick is set up for guys only. These sites just make up girls since there are comparatively more guys than girls. I think maybe 10 guys per 2 girls. It really doesn't take a lot for guys to pay a premium's account and take chances. (Partially due to our natural instinct & partially due to our ability to use the computer) I've had at least 60 new messages when i was using the account as a GIRL, and i think those guys are real people.

Wow, why are you so defensive?

Well it doesn't matter whether you're just curious or sexing everyone every night. This is just the net, and we're allowed to be anyone we want. The last thing I want is to impose a persona on myself even in an online setting.

It is all a moneys game, don't you know that by now? lol. No one does ANYTHING if they aren't making money doing it. Unless you volunteer or whatever - but you get what I mean.

And yeah - its just like girls drink free... its to lure guys to bars.

Anyway about the site. I've never been to it but that might be because I've been taken for the last 4 years. Haha. But I will check it out if my man ever leaves me - god forbid. lol

Archived