Seeing the relationship differently.

Hey everyone,

I'm sitting here on this lonely night missing my ex. We had our issues, and I can remember being in the relationship and many times thinking "I want out". However, right now I can't think of any of the reasons. They all seem so minimal right now, but when I was in it they seemed so huge.

All I can do is think of the good times we shared, the laughs, jokes, movies, trips , dinners, our WONDERFUL SEX LIFE.. I know there were things that drove me crazy about her, but I can't seem to think of them now..

God I miss her...

hehe I think we all get a little frustrated with each other at times because well that's just human nature. We're not always going to get along perfectly all the time and anyone who thinks so is foolish lol. Heck I remember just shortly before my recent ex and I broke up that I showed up at her house when she was still getting ready as I couldn't get a hold of her and figured I'd just wait there until she finished. I know now never to show up like that again as she was so upset with me I didn't know what to do really so I just waited around the corner so she couldn't see me. I remember being rather angry about the situation and waited patiently for her to finish.

When I saw her though I immediately went from anger to awestruck because she looked so amazingly hot and beautiful at the same time I forgot even why I was mad. Then she got impatient and I got angry again lol, but for that moment she was so gorgeous to me.

Even though we didn't always get along and we didn't act as maturely about things as we could have, I still really miss the crap out of her. I still want her to find her way back to me, but I keep telling myself it's not me she loves.

Try your best to keep your head above the water.

Cheers

I hear ya man. I remember looking in the mirror accross from the bed we shared staring at myself wondering what the hell am I still doing with her? But now all I want is her back laying in my arms for one night. The pain of being lonely is much better than the pain of spending the rest of your life with the person that's not right for you. That's what I gotta keep telling myself. Luckily, she was starting to see someone else before it ended, and I snooped and saw all the flirty text messages. Thats what keeps me strong. Replaying all those texts in my head solidifies the thought that she doesn't want me back ever. If she had doubts, she wouldn't have done what she did. Its almost a blessing in disguise. I really feel ya. I'm there.

I hear ya man. I remember looking in the mirror accross from the bed we shared staring at myself wondering what the hell am I still doing with her? But now all I want is her back laying in my arms for one night. The pain of being lonely is much better than the pain of spending the rest of your life with the person that's not right for you. That's what I gotta keep telling myself. Luckily, she was starting to see someone else before it ended, and I snooped and saw all the flirty text messages. Thats what keeps me strong. Replaying all those texts in my head solidifies the thought that she doesn't want me back ever. If she had doubts, she wouldn't have done what she did. Its almost a blessing in disguise. I really feel ya. I'm there.

And I feel ya to brotha. Same thing happened to me. Thinking of her with her co worker keeps me the heck away from her...

This reminded me of that phase of quitting smoking cigarettes where I romanced the heck out of the situation. Everything possible got turned into a positive, and all of it pointed to "get up and smoke".

All you gotta do right now is not do anything but go through this.

Think a lot of us went through this phase. Somewhere near accepting a relationship was over.

After it passes, there is this peace and beautiful place of seeing both the good and bad of it all. Being ok with that.

tc

Archived