3 month rule cant wait

well, in my opinion, why are your parents even making rules for what you & your bf can & can't do? you should be making your own rules for yourself because if they arent things that you want to do, like wait the 3 months, then your most likely not going to follow them. i mean, i do realize & i hope that you do too, but your parents are only wanting whats best for you. i can actaully understand the sex thing cause there are many consequences like you could become pregnant or get an std or something. if you really love each other, you can wait for that.

Hey

If you really want to follow your parents rule (its usually best to) then its just a month, why not wait, it'll make your first kiss even better! But if you don't care about them and wanna do things your way like you probably should anyway then do it but don't let them find out just yet.

For kissing tips, one main thing you gotta remember is take it easy, don't tense up and don't freeze, others can be found in the French Kiss forum section.

Happy Heb

• 1 month later...

wait 3 MONTHS?! No offense to your parents, but i think we only have one life and we should live it! why wait a week if you're comfortable by then? i would go for it! anyway about french kissing hmmm... just start slow, regular kissing, then slip your tongue in his mouth. just do what you're comfortable with, and watch how he responds. once you get past the first kiss, it's great. 8)

EmptySoul