now that i got the chance how can i take it

Hi

its me again, remember that guy i was talking about, now my bestest best friend asked him if i can have his e-mail to start talking to him and he said yea, of course and sure.....But now heres the problem, i added him and everything, i said hi he said hi back then i froze well i didnt know what to say....Cause im kind of more different then him he's more a wigger/ preppy and im just a normal girl that is inbetween... Why am i shy just on msn...And plus i got this friend Eli who likes me and all and im in 10th and he's in 12th ...He's kind of possessive cuz i got lots of guy friends and he gets jealous when i go to another guys house and starts telling me im mean and stuff...I used to like him but now i see him jusst as a friend but i think he wantsto be more...how can just show him im not interested in him without telling him

You need conversation starters. Write out a lsit of things before you even get on line. Open ended questions about smething you think he would be interested in: big suggestion himself or seomthing he does. Agree or not, we do not want to be around people that talk all about themselves, but we all do want to talk about ourselves. Having an audience makes us feel good. So if I were, I would try to think about his interests and ask him things about them. If you don't know his interests, for your first conversations ask him open ended questions about how he is, what he likes, what he likes to do, waht he thinks about soemthing, etc. Once you can identify his interests, you can ask about them. If he loves a band or baseball or astronomy, ask him about it. Learn a little about it, so you can ask a good question, and then ask him to explain more. While you learn about it, he will like talking about it. If you like it to then you will share an interest, and that's always good.