what does this mean

me and my ex were craZY about eachother, things happened and we broke up. After the break up we were on and off seeing eachother ect. after bout 4 months of that we stopped talking for a little bit. Now during that time i was the needy one calling her ect. Anyways, i had enough, and started nc. She texts me today nd says "are you ready to see me or talk to me as friends" . I said sure. She calls me, we talk w/e nothin big. She then proceeds to ask me what girls ive been seeing, or im interested in. I was just like.. What?? that doesnt matter, thats none of your business ( in a nice way ). She hangs up. Then texts me telling me im rediculous.. i text her back that shes the one whos rediculous and even hung up on me.. She calls me back, we talk, we end up making plans to hang out, i tell her to call me when shes rdy. Half an hour before our plans she calls and asks me the same question, and says if i dont answer she wont hang out today. I pretty much said "Like i said, that doesnt matter, if you want me to lie and make up names i will. But thats not the pont. And iether way, im not begging you to hang out with me" she thens says fine then we wont and hangs up. 20 min later i text her asking if we are hanging out or not. She says "i guess not". I then call her and pretty much just ask her if we are or not. She says your not answering my question. I told her "and i wont" . She then tells me her friend is calling. 30 sec later she tells me her friend is coming over and she will call me after she leaves. I say alright. Hour and a half later still no call. Whats going through this girls mind. Honostly , i dont understand her.

She keeps trying to hurt you by bringing up that you don't having any other girls to go out/hang out with. That or she's suspected you of cheating and is trying to figure out who it was/is. I'd find someone else that doesn't play games, but good job sticking up for yourself so far.

Thing is i do have girls, and even if she doesnt know who exactly it is, she knows it too. Im not a bad looking guy, i was actually her highschool crush. Even after we broke up and were seeing eachother / hooking up (she kinda used me for sex, but likewise on my side i guess), she still was always like that. Asking me a million question about girls, what ive done, who im seeing ect. And she knows i was crazy about her, just as much as she was about me when we were dating. I didnt cheat on her and im sure that she doesnt suspect i did. So thats out of question. (btw, i was her first love, or so she always told me, and she was mine.)

Ask her why she wants to know. Tell her that what occurred while you were apart has nothing to do with you, or what may occur with you. And it doesn't, and if she can't get over that, and realize that, than that's her problem. If she wants to be with you bad enough, she will get over that. But I don't see why she needs to know.

whatever you do, do not capitulate.

when she calls and asks you again, say this isn't something I am going to discuss, if you want to be my friend then you need to respect my boundaries. Of course she doesn't want to be friends. when she hangs up like that, DO NOT call or text her back, that is what she wants you to do

whatever you do, do not capitulate.

when she calls and asks you again, say this isn't something I am going to discuss, if you want to be my friend then you need to respect my boundaries. Of course she doesn't want to be friends. when she hangs up like that, DO NOT call or text her back, that is what she wants you to do

Exactly, and thing is, i do want to be more then friends, but when she texted me she said "Do you think you can talk or see me just as friends" She says she wants to be just friends, but every time we meet, she always is the one who starts flirting ect.

Anyway , what happened that night, is she finally called me later on, and asked what i was doing. We ended up going to see a movie, and during the movie she was all over me. Flirting, half way to the movie we started makin out ect ect.. When we were walkin out she was the one trieng to hold my hand ECT. (i use ect too much?) . anyways, i dropped her off at home , she gave me a hug and kiss good bye and i just went home.

Im still confused, about a week before this, when i tried to see her, she told me something along these lines : "NO ____ , we agreed to not talk / see eachother" (which we both did, agreeing that it would be best for the both of us a week prior to this . I was the one who broke it and texted her when i was drunk (idiot yes). She called me after i texted her and told me she was gona call me the next day. She did, and told me shes not seeing me since not seeing me is the only way she will get over me.. After that, i didnt call her for a week, which is when she called me and yee, read my first post.. I just dont understand why she tells me that she wants to be friends.. And when we do meet up as "friends" shes all flirty and pretty much makes the move on me.

She sounds incredibly immature and insecure and those kind of people are masters at mind games...in fact, they are typically very proud of their advanced degree in Mind Games and usually get a smug attitude when their mind games hit the mark and cause the other person to get upset. Walk away from her and don't look back unless she plans on growing up.

Archived