High Sex Drive/Sexual Energy.

Cyne

Hi all,

As the topic implies, I have a High Sex Drive and a ton of Sexual Energy. I'm a guy in my early 20's, and still waiting for the right woman to share that experience with. The thing that gets to me is, what if I develop an interest in a girl I meet, we start seeing each other and she has a much less sex drive/energy than I do? I mean, I want it ALL the time (don't know if that's a bad thing or not?) and I'm not exaggerating. The very thought of sex turns me on at the snap of a finger, it's crazy! If a girl had an opposite drive, it would be extremely frustrating to say the least.

What drives me even more crazy is the thought of giving that special girl oral. On my knees, having her wrap her sexy smooth thighs around my head tight like a scarf and performing on her for hours.... that's by far the absolute hottest thing to me. > Off-topic I know, just thought I'd mention how hot it is!

Cyne

Wow! If you love giving oral, and you give great oral, then you'll have NO trouble finding a woman, LOL!

Realllllllllly.

Women have high sex drives too, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it. Just find someone who's compatible with you in that area.

Women have high sex drives too, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it.

I don't agree. I'm sure some women do, but it's not most.

OP - I think you'll have to be upfront with the women you date or are interested in, we know what our sex drives are like. You should probably have a serious talk with them about it right away, then if they have a low sex drive you will have to consider not dating them for both your sakes

If you are trying online dating, it might scare some women away, but you might want to put that right in your profile!

It is good to answer some basic questions like that early on.

If you want a woman with a naturally high sex drive, seek it out. Good communication early on willl help immensely.

I think it is common error for couples not to discuss much of anything early on and then later realize there are broad and sweeping incompatabilities within a relationship.

Yes I am... but I know how insanely high my sexual energy is and how much I want it ALL the time. If you're asking to point out that 'Well how do you know you'd like giving oral or not if you haven't done it yet?', all I can say is, trust me I will love it immensely (plus I'm more of a giver than a receiver). Even the slight thought of it drives me crazy!

Cyne

Cyne,

I know how you feel. I also have high sex drive and keep finding guys who are low to middle sex drive, so I'm rarely satisfied. ](*,) I just straight out ask guys now. Not on the first date, of course, but a few dates into the relationship, when talking about sex isn't so intimidating. I usually just ask how often he would like to have sex in a committed relationship. Sometimes the guy is taken aback, but usually he can come up with an answer. Of course sometimes he's lying through his teeth, but that comes out pretty quickly. The trick is not to tell her that you have a high sex drive, so she doesn't know exactly whether you are high or low, and she's more likely to give you an honest answer.

For me the next question is better answered once we're in bed and have had sex a few times. I know if he consistently acts like we're in a race to the finish, that's something we need to work on. But at least that's usually fixable. Sex drive isn't so much.

Hope that helps...

Well, I hope I'm lucky and find a girl that's as sexually charged as I am. I'm still slightly confused as to how to find out early on what her sex drive is like, discreetly, you know what I mean?

As for thinking of sex as a race, I'm the exact opposite. I'd want it long, sensual and passionate every time if I had it my way.

Cyne

If you find a discreet way, let me know! Every way that I have tried, other than just being direct and asking the question, ends up with me being misunderstood. I usully preface the question with some talk about how I hope we both want the same things from our relationship and I value openness and honesty.

Archived