When it rains, it pours...

So I woke up this morning and the windows in my car were all broken and all my stuff stolen. I cannot believe it, I just started my vacation. I was very suspicious since I just officially ended things with my ex by getting my stuff back and I call him to ask where he was this morning, he acted like he loved the fact what happened to my car, and the next response was, I hope the police don't think I did it since I touched your car yesterday since they got fingerprints, the nerve!!!

ok wow that sucks! by what it sounds like, it's quite plausible that this guy did break into your car and steal your stuff. Without exact proof it'll be hard to demonstrate that he did. The police could investigate and do a fingerprint dusting. If it's a used car or if many others have used the car and touched it, it may be hard for them to determine who did it. If more personal items that no other person would really care for are missing, then I'd consider that obvious that he did it. I mean what car thief would break into a car for lipstick or personables or something like that.

Archived