finishing the job?...

happytobealive

So I masurbate about every two or three days, I only started masturbating about 4 weeks ago. I cant seem to finish the job, I've never orgasmed before. At least I hope I haven't, because if i have then it was a total let down. Back to the question, i get myself to the good part but then my body starts to go stiff and for some reason I can't finish my self off.

Any tips???

Thanks.

i know exactly what you mean and this happened to me all the time! it still does if i try to do it without any toys, my arms just get so stiff, i can't force myself to continue even though i try. try to uuse some toys to help you out, i also find that if i come or get realllllly close and worked up from just rubbing myself first, its easier to come once i start fingering or using a toy in and out and feels SO good

Dont shy away from the feeling, just let it wash over you. The point is that you should take the time to explore your body. Once you can bring yourself to orgasm, it will be easier for your partner to pleasure you too, because you'll know what you like.

Ye that makes a lot of sense...

A couple of my female friends were talking about this and one used the bath tub spigot. Just turned it on and got under the flow of water. Women like the hand held shower heads too right? Good clean fun.

Tried that once before will do again!

i know exactly what you mean and this happened to me all the time! it still does if i try to do it without any toys, my arms just get so stiff, i can't force myself to continue even though i try. try to uuse some toys to help you out, i also find that if i come or get realllllly close and worked up from just rubbing myself first, its easier to come once i start fingering or using a toy in and out and feels SO good

ok, great

Thanks!!!!

Archived