This is the short history about me and my ex

My ex went to Asia and dumped me the 17 Marsh when she returned. She told me that she was not in loved with me anymore. In Asia she sleep around and then just days after she dumped me she made out with some other guy. I called her 11 days after the break up and she came with more lies and clichés. I told her that I knew about that one guy in Asia because I had checked her hotmail. She didn’t want to meet me that weekend to talk and return my cloths because of three reasons. One, she feel guilty and can not deal with this, two she is angry with me and the third reason, she just want me out of her life fast. I was pretty much cool with the break up. One of her personal reasons why she dumped me was because she lost a lot of weight and wanted to change her life, live her single life and she felt thats he missed out under our five years together. That last talk was no good. I went NC.

I have two plans.

Plan 1

Go NC forever and move on (I have already started that moving on process and when I move to this new University I will likely get new girlfriend in just one term and I do want to be single when I go there) Why do I want that? Well she cheated on me, dumped me when I needed her the most (I’m in my University finals) and lied to me. She has also treated me like garbage in 6 months and she did not want a clean break up. So what will I do? Well! I want my cloths and my stuff back and I don’t want her to think of me as a depressive, weak person because that is not true. I don’t want to contact her because I have my pride. My first thought was to send her stuff back to her, write a short hand written letter telling her that I’m cool with the break up and I hope I can get my stuff back soon. But I think it’s little much to send her a package when she lives in the same city as me.

The other thing is just to leave her stuff outside her door, but I think that is little too much and she will see me as a stalker. I did check her Hotmail account. My friends are like “contact her and just get your stuff back” and tell her to * * * * off or just go NC until she contacts you. The thing with NC forever is that she will, with no doubt contact me in three months, just before I move and patronize me and say like “I have boyfriend now, just to let you know and do you want your stuff back by the way” Then I will say to her, burn it and hang on the phone! But still I have my very expensive Armani jacket (1000 dollar) and other stuff there that is worth a lot of money. I do not want her to give my stuff (Maybe worth 3000 dollar, when I bought it ) to charity.

Plan 2

Call her 27 April. Set up two meetings. Be the nice guy and follow every tip in the book so she thinks I’m so cool with this and maybe want me back. See if that “get your ex back stuff” work. But then I will loose my pride and my dignity because the only thing I wants to tell her is to * * * * Off but still I want her back. I will only take her back if she (like I did five years ago when I cheated) come back to me on her knees.

I have one week to decide what to do! Give me some help here!

If she slept around on you, why do you want her back?

Well, Everybody is dump the * * * * ing * * * * * . So maybe they have it all right but for 1 year ago, our relationship was great in many aspects, little boring but still great. That is why I want her back...

So give me some tips here..

If I go for alternative 2, what can I say to her? What kind of topic?

Archived