Ughh...just broke up.

rimshot22

So I just ended a relationship with a wonderful, wonderful girl. She had much stronger feelings than I had for her and I found that over time it became unfair to her because my feelings were not developing. Came to a head this evening when I realized that I'd rather go to bed than hang out with her. That sounds awful, I know. Feeling terrible for making her feel terrible...hope it's the right decision. Not sure why I'm posting this-maybe to let those on the other end know that the person ending the relationship is not without hurt. Peace.

i broke up with someone for that reason once, only to feel i had those feelings in full force a few months down the line. i hope that doesn't happen to you

yeah, that's certainly a risk you take. you may find you made an awful mistake, then she is gone.....

It's never a good feeling to hurt someone, and yes her feelings are probably hurt. But you did a good thing by being honest with you. So, its good for you. Its better than leading someone on and hurting them even worse in the future. I'm sure she will be just fine, just give her space to get over you thats the best thing you can do for her.

Archived