"too friendly" to be a "friend"...

amber81

How to get rid of a ???

She is so friendly to my boyfriend.. but with me she acts different... she tries to "poison" me with comments, and even "lies".. to make me doubt about my boyfriend and fight with him....

On the other hand, my boyfriend is so naive that he doesn't see it... anyway he said he would do whatever I wanted to make feel good, If he had to stop talking to her he would do it... I said just try to keep her in minimum contact as possible.... and we did...but she is his classmate so he has to be around her...

how to handle a person like this... that is sneaky, that is inventing stuff and that seems kind of crazy... She has a crush on my boyfriend... and wants to tease me cause she knows it bothers me....she is not sincere, and she has a boyfriend, but the relationship is over.. they don't even have sex, cause she told me.... she is more interested in my boyfriend than in hers... get a life!!!!

My boyfriend is so friendly and nice, and never doubts about people...and he always try to see the positive side about them and forget their mistakes...

too much for me!!! so he doesn't really give it importance, he doesn't like her or not that i know, what I mean is he is not playing with me or her or both, he is just too good.............too blind!!!!! but she really bothers me....

she is the goody, playful, nice good friend with him and when we are alone, she is poisoning me, trying to make me doubt about him and inventing stories that never happen... she tries to appear like such a close friend of my boyfriend like i know him better than you and he trusts me more than you....something like that....

How to play her game??

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Unfortunately they share a class so he is going to see her, but if you trust him and know he isn't the type to cheat, it isn't going to make a difference if she throws herself at him naked, he won't act on it.

Just be polite and minimal around her, and hopefully she won't be in any future classes with him. Remember, she may be making a fool of herself by throwing herself at him, but you can have the upper hand by maintaining your dignity and ignoring her little daggers at you. If she starts up, just excuse yourself and leave the room/bar/party.

Eventually she will see she's not getting to you and hopefully move on to someone who is available.

I would be angry at my boyfriend if he "didn't see" something I did and we didn't work it out together. Especially on something like this. If the guy didn't stay away from teh girl out of respect for me, I'd drop him faster than gravity.

I'm not really sure how you expect him to avoid her completely when they are in the same class.

Archived