female orgasm...letting go

Tulip 128

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months. We've been sexually active together for the better part of that time. But we only started having intercourse a few weeks ago. I am 24 years old and have never had an orgasm. I've been getting pretty close recently, but I just don't know how to let go. I'm not sure how to remedy this. I can only assume that I have been close to having an orgasm because my body feels like it's going to explode with pleasure. I just don't know how to let myself go. I'm afraid that I will be too loud. (My boyfriend and I do it at his house, and there are other people around.) I'm also not exactly sure what to expect and maybe that is stopping me as well. I'd appreciate any tips or opinions any of you may have. Thanks!!

Just relax and breathe. It helps me when I yell and moan really loud but that is just me I am very verbal and I have noticed that that helps me get there multiple times much faster. Sometimes it helps if you clutch the sheets and just hold as still as you possibly can. Close your eyes and just breathe. It only lasts about 3-4 mins but the good thing is that once the first one comes-then you are wide open and ready for many more! It may help if you change the positions-a lot of women can catch the first orgasm riding and some get it doggy style position-it's all different for different women. **I must add that it intensifies the encounters and since this will be your first time then know it will drive your b/f wild about you!

Good Luck

get a sex toy, a rabbit or something to help it along

Are you really trying to turn this girl into an ultimate FREAK>???!!! IMO i think the emotions and physical attraction should settle the tension. Ever tried watching him or his tool while you feel it coming on?

have you been able to reach one on your own? you need to get there on your own before with someone else.

No i have never made myself orgasm. I don't masturbate. I don't know if that sounds weird. I know it makes it harder for my bf since I don't really know what gets me off since I don't do it for myself. I would rather orgasm from being touched by someone else then by doing it myself

No i have never made myself orgasm. I don't masturbate. I don't know if that sounds weird. I know it makes it harder for my bf since I don't really know what gets me off since I don't do it for myself. I would rather orgasm from being touched by someone else then by doing it myself

either way, someone needs to explore your body. make him do it.

Don't focus so much on him...dont' worry about him just close your eyes and experience the sensations in your body and enjoy them without thinking of anything else. You can't be thinking about what you ate for lunch that day or worrying he thinks you sound weird. I used to have trouble until I started completely focusing on me and not thinking of anything but how good I'm feeling.

I have the same problem. I try to do it by myself and get closer and closer every time.

If you can't figure your own body out, how do you expect him to? That's how I see it.

Also, privacy is key. Having to worry about being heard or walked in on completely ruins the mood and focus.

Btw, you are 24, why can't you do it at your place or kick people out of his?

You guys live at home with parents? If so, you should think about going on a holiday together.

I have the same problem. I try to do it by myself and get closer and closer every time.

If you can't figure your own body out, how do you expect him to? That's how I see it.

Also, privacy is key. Having to worry about being heard or walked in on completely ruins the mood and focus.

Btw, you are 24, why can't you do it at your place or kick people out of his?

You guys live at home with parents? If so, you should think about going on a holiday together.

practice just as you would. naked. touching. find spots, areas, use ice, etc. try things.

i have never been able to orgasm from just sex...any tips?

Not very many women can orgasm from penetration alone. Some like more breast stimulation and can get off on that, while others like clitoral stimulation.

Girl on top is the best for clitoral, gives the guy two free hands. Just experiment. Also, a lot of people have sex till the guy orgasms then he gives her oral till she does. It's a good compromise. See if that works.

you need to speak up and tell your husband that he's being a wee bit selfish.

I can understand the multitasking. My bf can't even think while I'm giving him handjobs.

It should be 1 to 1. Take this time to experiment with your body with him. Maybe see a sex therapist together. Have a time where it is all about you and other times when it is all about him. That way, you can focus on pleasing each other separately.

my husband is not so good at the multitasking during sex...lately he does this thing where he starts licking me but just enough so that he can get in...when we have sex i rarely get to come...it's like a 1 to 9 ratio

I'm in the same boat...he gets his and I rarely get mine. Maybe like once or twice a month.

I can't say how many threads i've made about my gf never cumming.

She is 21 and has never cum, and guess what, she doesn't masturbate!

It's really starting to bug me, we have been together 6 months or so...I just wish she would begin masturbating or something so she can tell me what feels right. I like to go down on her but I guess it starts to feel real nice or something and she stops me

Any girls out there who can give tips on a girls first time masturbating?

I can't say how many threads i've made about my gf never cumming.

She is 21 and has never cum, and guess what, she doesn't masturbate!

It's really starting to bug me, we have been together 6 months or so...I just wish she would begin masturbating or something so she can tell me what feels right. I like to go down on her but I guess it starts to feel real nice or something and she stops me

Any girls out there who can give tips on a girls first time masturbating?

just get a vibrator and stick it on her down there then she may just be like OH. that works, but watch out you may not be able to get it away from her hahahaha

In your OP you say "afraid" that someone will hear. That's the prob...you want to, but. So plan on feeling yourself getting ther, let it out, but in a muffled sort of way...methinks you are getting close...let yourself indulge. It's all about the O...LOL!

just get a vibrator and stick it on her down there then she may just be like OH. that works, but watch out you may not be able to get it away from her hahahaha

We already have one, it doesn't get used too much

She is really not in tune with her body which annoys me.

Archived