Butterflies

CynicalGuitarist

Maybe you should get that checked by a doctor... Butterfly-nest-in-stomach syndrome isn't very healthy... Did you happen to eat a butterfly egg or something?

Hah sorry, anyways... I would like to hear more about your situation, sounds interesting, but the most important thing is to stay cool, and think of something funny. It's not a fun feeling, but remember have some courage when you're dealing with whatever you're dealing with. After all, courage is the willpower to overcome a fear, and I believe that everyone has the ability to overcome their worst fears, no matter who they are.

Maybe you should get that checked by a doctor... Butterfly-nest-in-stomach syndrome isn't very healthy... Did you happen to eat a butterfly egg or something?

Hah sorry, anyways... I would like to hear more about your situation, sounds interesting, but the most important thing is to stay cool, and think of something funny. It's not a fun feeling, but remember have some courage when you're dealing with whatever you're dealing with. After all, courage is the willpower to overcome a fear, and I believe that everyone has the ability to overcome their worst fears, no matter who they are.

Yeah... I sorta kinda like someone... and it's never a pretty sight whenever that happens... I turn from future Rockstar to shy, meek nerd instantly... Usually, I only get this feeling when I'm near the one I have feelings for... but this time, the butterflies are mating and nesting like crazy and it's driving me off the wall.

Oh well, she's probably too good for me anyways... I'll likely get rejected or she'll have a boyfriend anyways like always... so, I'm trying to harden myself for those pains, too.

What do YOU do when the butterflies in your stomach make a nest and stay there? I'm having that very problem right now... and my stomach has never felt heavier.

The thing that most people don't consider doing is telling things like "I experience something phenomenal anytime I see you" to the other person...

We fear the process, we fear that it may take long to get to know the other one - this is what makes us shy...

Oh well, she's probably too good for me anyways... I'll likely get rejected or she'll have a boyfriend anyways like always... so, I'm trying to harden myself for those pains, too.

Don't think that way, it's terrible to anyways... It just lessens your chances of getting with her... Even though getting rejected does hurt, it heightens your chances in becoming successful

Think about it, if you don't make a move, you will be in the same place as when you make a move but get rejected. But when you make a move, there's always that slight chance of you of getting her, and the chance is much better than just sitting around you know?

Think positively man, always do... it helps a lot...

Even though getting rejected does hurt, it heightens your chances in becoming successful

I know it SHOULD increase my chances, but it doesn't. Whenever I get rejection, I go through nervous breakdowns that I can't control where I'm borderline functional and almost bi-polar. Think Chris Farley meets Adam Sandler meets Philip Seymour Hoffman meets Jason Schwartzman. Not pretty.

Maybe I need to go back to beer drinking...

The battle isn't over and yet you've already given up? The feeling of defeat is very unpleasant and why are you subjecting yourself to this? Here are some tools you should utilize and take advantage of: confidence, optimism, patience, dedication, and resilience. It's better to go through life being victorious in the battles that you've fought. We've all been defeated at some point, but it's the will power and courage to get up and progress forward not knowing what lies ahead that makes life worthwhile.

The battle isn't over and yet you've already given up? The feeling of defeat is very unpleasant and why are you subjecting yourself to this? Here are some tools you should utilize and take advantage of: confidence, optimism, patience, dedication, and resilience. It's better to go through life being victorious in the battles that you've fought. We've all been defeated at some point, but it's the will power and courage to get up and progress forward not knowing what lies ahead that makes life worthwhile.

I wish I could agree with everything you said, and on the contrary, I do, but I can't help these nervous breakdowns... they just... happen. I get rejected... and it feels extra painful to me for some reason.... just like another day, another rejection... another one who could care less if I live or die. Even when I begin to feel strong and resiliant with spending another year of virginity and the single life, I always see or hear something to bring me back down, and I can't help it. I know it sounds pathetic and that I'm creating these problems, but I'm not masochistic in any sense and have never been good enough for any of the ones I've ever liked, for whatever reason. I really do wish these problems would go away and let me be carefree and happy.

Oh well, I guess that's what I get for not fitting into society and not being a conniving, two-faced, jerkhole player.

Archived