What Should I Do?

420Guy

I have fantasies about my sister and want to have sex with her very badly. I know she would never do this (maybe, sometimes i wonder) one time she was at my house and takin ga shower so i went outside and looked in through the window. I also like to wear womens panties and i really enjoy wearing hers when i can manage to get a pair.

is there anyway i could talk to her about it or maybe drop hints and see if she responds?

well, this is rather...um...disgusting. There are particular boundaries that are meant NOT to cross!!! There are millions of women out there....why do you choose to focus on your own flesh and blood? Could you be confusing her newly-found sexuality with your sexual fantasies?? I think you ought to consider talking to a professional. Maybe someone at your school can help you sort this out. But do NOT make any moves, you could scar her for the rest of her life!

I got to agree with mermayd43. It is just plain wrong to think like that about your own sister I mean what is going on in your had. Your idea is completely crazy and you're not thinking clearly about what you are saying. I think that you should take this idea out of your head and just forget about it. That would be the best way to go.

Hi 420Guy,

I am very worried over your ideas. I do not judge you in any way, because I don't know you. But I do understand the replies you have received earlier.

I would want to advice you to focus on other things than your sister. I am sure you have a few interests in music or movies. Please, try to focus on that. I am afraid that if you would start to hint to her, you might end up in getting a lot of trouble and misunderstanding, especially within your own family.

I hope this convinced you. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude, I am sure we all appricate your honesty, but dude thats really grose, incest is illegall, and buy your own damn panties, as a sister myself, that would totally freak me out so dont u dare do this to ur poor sister, seek some help, see a theripist, but other than that, keep those thoughts to yourself, yuck dude yuck!

Bunny

I don't know about having sex with your sister. I have none. But I did have sex with my mother a few times and I tell ya, it was Nice. Oh, my mother? She is about the same age as me. You know what I mean? She is my father's third wife. But hey, if you want to try it and she agrees? Go for it!

• 5 months later...

Is your sister from a divorce or from one of your parents marrying sumone else other than your biological parents? I once fantasized about doing it with my cousin b/c we dont see each other much and when she does visit it is like just meetin her so i guess i belong in a category wit u on this one.

Chris

• 7 months later...

It's sad that Im the only one who is actually giving a serious response.

First, off, is your sister older or younger?

If younger, how big is the age difference. If she is uder 11ish then I wouldnt't try it becaue she wont really know what is happenening. If she is older than you, then you dont have to worry about it being considred rape.

As far as approaching her, be honest but gental about it. Hopefully you come from a fairly sexually open family. Spend a few weeks just hanging out with her, and then start complementing her on her looks, makeup, ect. Tell her that you love her and if she doesnt immeditaly turn away. tell her that you find her very attrictive. Eventually tell her that she excites you sexually, and if she would consider the posibility of anykind of sexual realtionship.

As for everyone who shouted at this guy saying asking how he could even consider such a thing, think about why you woudn't consider it.

Society says it's wrong because........umm becasue it's wrong.

The only solid physical argument is that there is a higher chance of receiving a double recessive gene if two realted people have a child. The chance is greatest between father-daughter or mother-son, but is only slighly higher between brother-sister. And that issue can now be adressed by simply not having children.

So why is incest wrong?

The strongest argument is that it creates emotiontial and mental damage. However, this damage is caused by the fact that society views incest as wrong. So lets see, incest is wrong because society says so, because incest is harmful because its wrong. Hmm....

The emotional and mental troubles can eailsy be resolved as long as both people understand limits. You can have sex with someone and not become largely emotionally envolved. You can even have sex with someone you love and not become romantically involved. Wow what a concept. You just have to talk it out, and understand that there will be challenges, and that the challenges will be hard. They will be hard because they are new, because you will have to work these new feelings out for yourself, instead of relying on society to tell you how to feel.

Please dont bring up the legality argument. It's illegal for a 16 year old to have sex with a 15 year old too, but for the most part everyone agress that thoes two can consent. In a lot of states sodemy is still illegal, but everyone agrees that anal sex can be fun if both peopel agree.