Ex just contacted me advice plse

The ex who went with another guy after 6 years together called today.

We split new year.

Basicaly she has to go into a hospital for a hysterctomy next week and wants me to pick up 2 tortoise i bought.I tried to keep the converstation light but she said her fella was there so she wasnt saying much.She was quiet bossy and said she needed the tortoise collected or she would sell them.

I said i would get back to her.

sent sms/txt telling her to sell the tortoises as i did not wish to visit her house after whats happened.Wished her well 4 next week and if she needs me to call.

What do you think? I still desire this woman and want reconciliation .

nic.. in my opinion i think it would be in your best interest to move on ... and forget about her.. she is with someone new now and i dont think the phone call was in anyway a sign of interest to get back with you- if it was.. she would have called when her new man wasn't there..

but you'll only torture yourself if you keep holding on and hoping... and from your post i suspect thats what you are doing?

Hey nic

HealingHands is on the money here - don't read anything into her phone call - there was nothing that suggested she wanted to get back together.

Your best bet here is to walk away and ignore her if she calls again because it will just wind you up and set you back. I know this stuff is not easy but it will get easier with some time and space.

Take care mate.

Mark

I agree with the others. She has moved on and, in fact, was rather cold when she called...very business-like. Let it go and get on with your life. You are actually very fortunate that she was cold and business-like. She could have done what a lot of dumpers do...the sappy sweet "oh woe is me" sympathy card. She didn't ask you for support and help during this time (not trivial surgery)..at least she is not messing you about....you know exactly where you stand....that should make it easier for you to give up hope and move on.

I know how you feel... That's why we don't answer or fall for any of that reaching out crap. If i was you, i'd ignore everything she said... I would not answer anymore nor would i try to do anything as far as seeing her, contacting etc.

It's better to move on... especially if she left you like mine left me... Talking to her, just gives us hope for something that will never happen... Actually You shouldn't want it to happen because she'll do it again.

Good Luck

Archived