Perfecting my kissing skills?

orangecounty

Hey guy, I just started seeing this guy. We finally kissed last night when he dropped me off. We had before, but only a quick peck. I'm embarrassed to say it was kind of sloppy I mean, I still enjoyed it but it could have been better. I'm not sure if it was because of me, or him or both of us. I'm not a horribly experienced kisser and something tells me, neither is he. That or we just haven't found each other's rhythm yet. I feel like I really don't know what I'm doing. Everyone always says "it'll come naturally" but it hasn't for me. Any tips?

• 4 weeks later...

Just keep your cool and you will both develop a kissing ryhthm but it will be wise if you know more about some kissing tips so that when you guys start kissing you can show him your kissing expertise. I don't know if you know about the kissing styles and types. Incase you don't know visit my homepage atlink removed for more exclusive kissing tips and types of kissing.

Another thing you have to understand is that, being confident and calm helps you kiss better if you are kissing someone you are dating. You also enjoy kissing if the person you are kissing is someone you really like. Don't rush it and visit my homepage to learn more kissing tips.

cheers

Archived