We broke up. But i want her back ?

drankmysoco

Ima make this as short as possible.. And not include every detail as much as i want to. Basicaly me and my ex met, were CRAZY about eachother, her more about me. Everything was perfect, other then small stupid fights. after about 6 months things werent lookin good, but i never gave up. She did. Things ended. But it was still on and off. She would be with me one day ignore me the next ect. One day i told her its now or never, that im done playing her games. She said she wants to work things out. She didnt show that she wanted me the next couple days. So i said im done. now i STILL wanted to work things out. But she is confusing me right now. We have been broken up for 2 months, but she has slept with me about 9 times, and we have had sex about 6 times. Now i kno she is "seeing" a much older guy. She is 18 he is 26. Im 20. We had sex 2 days ago when she called me crieng, and me being the * * * * * * * went over to her place. We had sex ect, she cried after on my shoulder telling me how much she loves me but she CANT be with me.. sooo im confused. This has happened before.. We would talk sleep hook up, then she would ignore me the next couple days. Anyway its been 2 days since that night i went over and we hooked up. She called me the next day, but it was nothing. I ask her to hang out, she denies and ignores me pretty much.. * * * should i do.. I kno i should let her go and ignore her.. But wat if i want her back.. what should i do ?> ignore her until SHE calls me? call her once in a while showing her i still care? Ignore her even when she calls ? then call her the next day ? I kno she found out i was talkin to other girls and she sent me a msg saying that she misses me and she sees im talkin to a lot of girls.. I kno she gets jealous.. what should i do.. i miss her so much and i do love her.. im confused.

Oh and another thing. I already messed up by calling and txting her constantly.. I kno i should of just let it go and pretended to be fine with her decision. But thats too late. I went a month leaving her flowers , surprising her with things ect. Writing her things. After that month tho i slowed down, id go not talkin to her for about 3 days, then iether id txt her or she would, we would talk for a little, meet up and hook up. And the next morning she would kiss me on the lips, tell me she will talk to me in a little bit, and it would start all over again. She would ignore me.

my ex did the same thing to me for 6months now... we went out for 1.5years.. i sent flowers,gift, she would tell me how much she loves me but cant be with me, we had sex she would call one day, ignore the next.. exactly evrything she is doing to you.... my advice is to walk away and never talk to her. after 6months of this.. it ended a week ago. with both of us just walking away... she is stringing you along.. for own selfish reason she knows you care... its not gonna end good... it was a rollercoaster for me thinking i was making proggress.. but i never did.. the truth is that its over.. when they say they love us but cant be with us its an exuse... think about it if you love someone you would wanna be with them... it took me 6 months to relize this...

Archived