I need cheering up :(

My ex of 8 months deleted me from facebook after I said I can't be friends with him because I gotta get over him first. I never said "we can never be friends." So yeah he deleted me. I don't want to care about this! Please someone tell me something to make me feel better. Tell me what an ass he is and how he is not worth worrying about.

*Feel Better*

Sorry i'm in the same situation as my ex removed me as friend from her myspace... I never even check those pages but it buged me. She left me on facebook but removed myspace...

Just tell yourself what i keep telling myself "IT DOESN'T MATTER". Who cares about that stupid page and all that. Just as easy it's to remove it, it's easy to add you as well.

Don't get yourself all riled up about that... I did yesterday and had no sleep at all... It's not worth it... They are gone, moving on, living their lives, just like we should do too.

It will get better... It will pass...

R

It's just Facebook. I suppose he took what you said at face value (ha ha?) and deleted you as a friend. That doesn't mean you can't be friends later on, when your feelings are not so raw. Besides, it sounds like he's being a bit silly. I wouldn't worry about it or take it personally.

Hope you feel better, ok?

Look at it from his point of view, he's trying to cope with the loss of this relationship. Maybe he deleted you because he didn't want to see updated status of your life. Maybe he doesn't want to see that you're "interested in relationship/networking/random play, etcc.." (Yes, I am WELL versed i FaceBook culture.)

The point being...and its not to sound harsh...his move wasnt about you, it was about him coping. And yes, was it mature by some standards, yes. But to each his own, we all cope differently. Let him be for now. But if you must, address the issue, instead of pondering it with us. We dont know who's story is on the level!

My gf broke up with me. I had to delete her from my myspace because i SO didn't want to see her new bf or as I call him, Mr Rebound on her page. She wanted to be friends but i said no because i still loved her too much to cope.

Been almost 2 months of NC now and I don;t just on her page and I haven't even logged into mine for almost a month. i just stick to facebook and talk to my closer friends that way. She isn't on it so that helps lol.

Archived