Not responding e-mails? No intereted in?

sunnysky2k

my questions are what exactly happened? did he ask you out, or just kind of say in a wishy washy manner that you 'should get a drink sometime' but without a concrete day/time. or, did he send you that e-mail, but then you didn't contact him back for 3 weeks? who was the last person to initiate contact?

if he suggested drinks, and then you were silent for 3 weeks, i can certainly understand why you are not hearing from him now - he feels hurt and shot down. i certainly wouldn't jump at a chance to go out with a guy if he ignored my email for 3 weeks unless he was out of the country or something.

Most men don't like to waste their time. They want to test the water first before plunging in. When they ask you to meet, it's either you meet within a week or they move on to someone else.

It wasn't that you were playing hard to get. There probably wasn't enough interest on your part then. But as others have said, he definitely has moved on. You did what you could do and that is to send him a note that you're still interested in meeting for coffee.

Good luck.

Archived