did i wait too long?

watupgangsta

ok so theres this girl i met in music class last semester. we talked a lot, pretty much only in class or right after. but we flirted a lot. i got her number during the semester and called her one night but we ended up not hanging out. anyway she didn't tell me but she started dating some other guy. i knew it though cuz i saw them together, so i backed off, didn't try to call her any more. we still talked a lot in class, but more as friends. so the last day of class comes and afterward we start talking. i think both of us wanted to say hey, lets not make this the last time we see each other. anyway she started talking to me about another guy in the class (who i knew pretty well because we jammed together) who had liked her and how she was upset that he didn't want to be friends (she mentioned how she had been dating the other guy). during the course of the conversation, i got the sense she had stopped dating this other guy. as the conversation winded down, she ended up saying we should hang out and gave me a hug. i said yeah, i'll call you. as we were walking away from each other, i turned around and noticed that she had done the same thing and was looking at me. anyway, that was a few almost a month ago and i haven't called her. first off, do you think that she might be interested and second of all, if she was interested did i wait too long to call her and should i just forget about it?

Go for it! call her!

Sounds like you get along well, and if she is single, then you might have a chance at a relationship, if she's still dating this guy, then you can be a friend to her. There is nothing wrong with that.

Don't feel too bad about waiting, better late than never!

good luck,

Beth

Every time you talk to her she has to throw in that she's dating, or trying to date, someone else? Dude...walk away from this girl. She's a flirt...that's all. She'll never get with you. She'll just keep flirting with you because she likes the attention you're giving her.

If you really want her to notice you, ignore her. It'll drive her crazy and make her want your attention even more.

If she doesn't, at least your not feeding her ego anymore.

ok so theres this girl i met in music class last semester. we talked a lot, pretty much only in class or right after. but we flirted a lot.

Dude...walk away from this girl. She's a flirt...that's all. She'll never get with you. She'll just keep flirting with you because she likes the attention you're giving her.

If you really want her to notice you, ignore her. It'll drive her crazy and make her want your attention even more.

If she doesn't, at least your not feeding her ego anymore.

You were obviously BOTH flirting and you've both given eachother attention...there's nothing wrong with that and it's part of the fun, anticipation and excitement of dating and exploring your options when you're a single person. If you're interested in her, go for it The worst thing that will happen is she'll say no, but that's okay, then you find someone else to flirt and have fun with. Trying and not suceeding is far better than living with "what ifs".

Archived