for the first time

today for the first time after one year and a half of going back and forth with my on and off boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) i did not respond to his text messages or calls. He has been tryin to contact me for a few days now and it has been so hard for me to not answer back his calls or reply to his texts, but i have been telling myself that I am strong and i can not go back to him! i cant, i wont i wont!!! it hurts me so much to have to do this because i do care for him very much, but i know deep in my heart and mind that he is not the guy for me. It has been like one week since i havent responded to him, and it seems to be getting a little bit easire as the days progress.

The reasons he isnt the guy for me:

1: he is into drugs

2: he goes out everynight and pretty much drinks everynight

3: he just turned 27 and doesnt work !!!

4. he always has money on him but yet DOESNT WORK (hmmm)

5: he is extremely jealous and paranoid (HAS TRUST ISSUES) AND HE LIES SO MUCH!!!

6: SEX CHEMISTY WASNT EVEN THERE!!!!

seee, those are good reasons to NOT RESPOND BACK TO HIM!

I DO MISS HIm because he was sweet, and charming, and very good looking.. and took care of me ( cooked for me, did my laundry, ironed my clothes and took me ta work, took me out) lol. I think the main reason i stayed with him its because he kept me in check, and he was someone i could easily talk to and joke around with and made me feel very comfortable.

But i just ccant do it. all the accusations and lies SERIoUSLY just got to me, and hurt me so much through out this whole time and I WILL NOT WILL NOT TALK TO HIM!! as much as i would like to specially when a song comes on that reminds me of him, or if i see him out! I will not say anything! i want to not care about him!

THAT IS MY TOP NEW YEAr resolution!!!

PS--- MUAH thank you everyone for listening . I just had to let this out because it has been inside my chest for a while now and it feels so much better to let it all out.

Archived