turning heads for what reason?

Caterina

Yeah but I never see a guy just look at me. What about the ones that are single and there is no reason for them to not smile at me? I only catch them and then they turn away.

Just make a joke about something in our surroundings. Just be friendly and if I seem to warm up to you, say, want to go for coffee sometime?

Maybe you're right. I just don't know why more men don't come up to me. I mean, what makes me intimidating if thats it? I know attractive to semi attractive to normal women who have men who aren't afraid to hit on them all the time.

As far as ways to tell if you're warming up. Don't be nervous, or scared...or if you are: hide it. Just relax and chat me up. If I smile at you and start to look at your eyes or tilt my head or say a joke back to you...thats a good sign.

do you have that open look on your face or could you possibly be giving off that don't talk to me vibe?

sometimes i'll talk to women and they will think i look like a player. i get misjudged. i don't mean to look that way. i guess since i'm good looking, take care of my body, etc. i dunno. i guess women think i'm stuck up. maybe guys think that of you. like oh she is prolly a b****.

Guys check out literally every woman they see that fits their sexual attraction parameters of body shape, then we continue to qualify based on other parameters. Literally every woman. This is tricky, though, cause we don't want to be perceived as creeps or pervs, and there is a very wide variety of women's tastes, so to one woman, we are an "interesting man checking me out," to another "a child molester looking dude is staring me down and creeping me out!"

I've caught guys looking at me countless times but when they see that I see them, they quickly turn their heads. What does that mean?

I dno't have too many giving me a blatant stare.

it means ur hawt

and they're scared you might eat them if they are caught looking at you guys are taught to be nervous about their sexuality.

then girls wonder why they hesitate to ask them out

Maybe you have a booger hangin from your nose and no one dares tell you?

What do you want to hear? It's one of two things I would say;

1) You catch people who just happen to be looking (cause human eyes wander sometimes) and you're trying to make too much of the situation.

or

2) You're gorgeous. It's common for males to look at pretty women.

And if it's the second on, then it's quite possible you are without a welcoming look and thereforeee you scare then. We men don't want to mess with someone if we think they'll bite our head off for saying Hi

I don't know many SINGLE guy's with the confidence to smile back and chat an attractive potential mate up. Most of what other guy's in other post's have said is true. There are many possibilities. If you are at least reasonably attractive (and interested in them), and getting checked out like that, then you may have to make the first move... you never know, and it can't hurt.

Archived