SEX..... in my opinion

A lot of my classmates in college are always talking about wanting to get laid, sure I like sex and all, but sex to me is more of an emotional AND physical experience. I've never had casual sex before or any one night stands and I'm okay with that. Sex to me is meaningful, it's an very intimate encounter between two people who love, care and respect each other. I've always associated sex with love in my past relationships and with my relationship now. Sure, I do "lust" after women sometimes, but can control myself.

Musicguy

Sometimes though it is nice to have those times where you can have sex with no strings attached. I agree that it is a very emotional experience, but sex can be a lot of fun with a person you feel comfortable with (even if you dont love them). I finally had the balls to meet a girl that I have liked for 2 years. I would always see her driving around but I never thought I would have a chance to be with her. Well I met her one day and I was in bed with her that night lol! She is definitely not a girl that I would ever want to date but she is an awesome lay! We both know there are no expectations in the friendship so it is very casual. I think it really helps you if you have sex with a girl without strings attached. If you only have sex with girls you have truly loved, you may never be able to have sex comfortably with another girl! There are so many girls out there that I look at and say to myself "I bet she is a freak in bed, but I would never want her as a girlfriend." So you see sex doesnt always have to be based on love and emotions. I think of it as a release when I am single, and when I have sex with a girl, she gets just as much pleasure out of it as I do . And girls want sex just as much as guys do! Just make sure each person is aware of each others expectations beforehand.

ya i agree too, although i havnt had sex, ive become very physical with the girl i love and weve talked about sex and we are going to soon. its a given that guys lust other chicks all the time, but controling it is a real skill that not all guys have. for me, id rather find a girl with a personality and develope good relationship and actually give sex a meaning as oposed to a chick just coming up and pulling me into a bedroom at a party, thats just too easy! anyways, sex and love definitely go hand in hand. casual sex is the physical feeling, but sex with someone u love is great both physical and emotional, its twice as good !