Unbalanced mentally?

grashamm

This may sound weird, but recently. I am asking myself if maybe I have some kind of mental condition. There are days when I just can't control my temper, and other days when nothing bothers me. Is this normal? I mean I seem to have more extremes, than middle ground. Emotionally speaking.

Input?

I see you went through a break-up in the last year. That kind of trauma is going to affect you mentally and emotionally. I've questioned my emotional stability, as well, since my break-up this summer, because I've been all over the board - euphoric, depressed, angry. You're going through a period self-discovery, so you feel you are "insane". You're not, though, as long as you're aware of your mood swings and understand that your thoughts are your choice and that your feelings are the effect of those thoughts.

Uhh...that's normal for me but I'm not quite normal.

In all seriousness, what's going on? Besides temper flaring ...how else are you feeling? Lots and lots of negative feelings? Super sad? Up and down and all around? Anxious, panicky?

Wouldn't start jumping on the idea that you have a mental disorder, but maybe you are feeling off kilter for yourself and aren't getting what you need right now?

Here's a q that often helps wacky me: If you could have/do anything in the world to help you feel better nowadays, what would it be?

Well, I just get mad, mainly due to frustration. I got past the sad part awhile back.

OK, ex left 10 months ago, tried to reconcile, big fallout 4 months ago. I moved accross the country, twice. I am looking for a job, it'll be my 5th this year. Its the holidays. I am not really getting out. That is a lot in the past year, now that I think about it. LOL. Now I'm worried about my blood pressure.

Archived