i want to see him more! :(

I really want to see my boyfriend more than i currently do, but i dont know how to go about bringing up the subject.

My boyfriend used to work in the same town as me when we first met and i only worked part time hours so i saw him almost everyday. Now 8 months on, i am a manager and i work full time (unsociable and unpredictable hours), he is now a LD lorry driver and also works unsociable and unpredictable hours.

At the moment we are trying to see each other when we both have a day off, which is rare. I would like to see him maybe twice a week, and i understand that some nights it'll be after work or one of us may have work early the next day. He, however only wants to arrange things when works suits us, which like i said is rare.

Before he got the job he said he'd like to see me more often, perhaps twice a week, but now it seems to have all gone out of the window and its really hurting because i really miss him and want to see him more. I'd be prepared to see him after my long working hours, its just i dont know how to ask him about this.

Before he got the job he said he'd like to see me more often, perhaps twice a week, but now it seems to have all gone out of the window and its really hurting because i really miss him and want to see him more. I'd be prepared to see him after my long working hours, its just i dont know how to ask him about this.

Did you start to feel this way when he stopped asking to see you more?

Archived