match.com question

Konfetkette

Haha I guess I'm old fashioned. Was always taught that I should be chased you know...

Um don't kill me for saying it though.. I'm trying to change, which is why I asked!

You could wait to be chased, but you could also miss the opportunity to get to know a great guy because you waited.

Go ahead and email him!

THis is true in real life too...quick story...

I'm grocery shopping on Tuesday and see uber cute boy (totally my type) checking me out. I smile, he smiles, I continue shopping. Everytime we pass eachother I get the eye (you know thee eye. This happens several times at one point he cranes his neck to look at me and smile but I never approach him...because being old fashioned I wanted HIM to approach me. Needless to say I ended up not approaching nor did he and I regretted it ALL THE WAY HOME! I vow not to do that again.

Moral of the story is...go for it sister.

When it comes to contacting on line it has nothing to do with asking a man out on a date as far as who should do the asking. I wouldn't 'wink" I would simply e-mail and say you found his profile interesting and would be interested in keeping in touch, or something like that.

THis is true in real life too...quick story...

I'm grocery shopping on Tuesday and see uber cute boy (totally my type) checking me out. I smile, he smiles, I continue shopping. Everytime we pass eachother I get the eye (you know thee. This happens several times at one point he cranes his neck to look at me and smile back but never approach him...because being old fashioned I wanted HIM to approach me. Needless to say I ended up not approaching nor did he and I regretted it ALL THE WAY HOME! I vow not to do that again.

Moral of the story is...go for it sister.

Haha I am! But I would never approach a guy in real life! I'm too much of a chicken! That's probably why I am on link removed haha

When it comes to contacting on line it has nothing to do with asking a man out on a date as far as who should do the asking. I wouldn't 'wink" I would simply e-mail and say you found his profile interesting and would be interested in keeping in touch, or something like that.

Yeah I would never ask for a date for sure! I can't get over that part of my thinking

I think a wink is safer than an email for my sake, lol. If someone you found interesting doesn't reply to email, you get disappointed more than if they don't reply at a wink..

Just me though.

You have to pay on link removed.. thought they were offering some promotion deal where after 6 months, if u didn't find someone special it was free!

How much is it anyway? I get scared bout posting my photo online.. i dunno why.. cyber-space kinda scares me at times...

I met my ex on Match. I wonder if I can get a refund. ;-)

Archived