GF wants it ANAL!!!!!!

Dannyjo

Ok fellow men , I need some guidance!

Lastnight my girl and I were ..well you know......and she kept rubbing her backside up against my penis. I am confused. Now I would love to do it, but I am afraid of how I should approach it. SHould I just take her and WHAM or should I ask her? HOw do I ask without sounding like a pervert?

I am pretty sure she wants to try, but she might be afraid to tell me. HELP! I really wanna do it. YIKES!

OMG for her sake PLEASEEEE don't just go WHAM..... You seriously have NOOOOO idea how much it hurts.... EVEn if she does want it....to just rip into her....You gotta be slow and gentle..AND yes communicate, ask her. If you are wrong you may traumatize the poor girl. Maybe bring it up while you are just hanging so this way when you are fooling around, you can go right into things..

definitely talk with her about it first. If she wants to and you want to, take it slow, and make sure shes comfortable. If she says "stop" then stop. Dont keep going, you can cause internal damage. If you both dig it after the first time, great. Make sure she's ok with it though.

• 1 month later...

if you try the "WHAM" thing you mentioned you might get smacked and she may get hurt. LUBE, LUBE AND MORE LUBE!!!! youll like it and shell thankyou for it.

dude, if she really wants anal......think of yourself as a rare breed of man that gets to indulge in one of lifes many gifts.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you can try not going wham. Take it easy...maybe try with oral stimulation and experimenting with your tongue, and then finger. If she pulls away or seems uninterested, then cease. However, if she seems more aroused by it, then eventually crawl up behind her and slowly, very slowly, guide it. I remember using the phrase of asking, "What would you like me to do" as I am behind her grinding. She might not answer, being caught up, but she might respond somehow positive. See how she reacts.

Also, as you are behind, guide her hand to yourself and see what she does.

ok first of all you have two choices. If she likes surprises and is kinda dirty, you can slowly just try it if she doesnt like it she will pull away. If she isnt the dirty surprise type, then you can casually ask her, like right before you guys have sex you can ask her "Do you want to try anal tonight?" Seems very cheezy or like something you would never do, but try it.

Personally i would rather have you just gently surprise me with anal....

Some girls are very touchy with this subject and the whole back door area.

Just becasue your g/f was rubbing herself against you does not necessarily mean that she wants you to stick it in there. She might have beem just very very horney.

There are 2 types of girls that I have ran into over the years. Those who like a surprise, and those who absolutely would freak out if you stuck it in. The latter needs to start slowly with a finger and some wine, and then maybe 2 fingers, then maybe a toothbrush or something and then maybe your stick.

Wine is always a good way to get a girl into anal, since from my experiences most of my girlfriends agreed that wine would dull their pain or their thoughts that anal might be painful. Most girls do not find it comfortable. Its a guy thing. Its about power not pleasure.

I would reccomend talking to her about the idea, seeing how far she is willing to go. If you surprise her she might really freak out if she is not into it. I had one girlfriend who gave every indication of wanting anal, and when I finally gave it to her in the middle of the night during spontanious 3am sex, she freaked and accused me of violating her, crying all night, and trying to make me look like some kind of rapist. She seemed to have forgotten how she was yelling "truck me in the *ss" 30 minutes prior.

My advice: Communication, and sloooooow procedure. use a condom too.

being a female myself, i believe that if a female was showing those signs towards you then she obviously is hinting at it. you should either just ask or do it in the heat of the moment. that is the thing with women. we dont have to tell you what we want and we can chage our mind whenever we want but if we dont get what we want we reserve the right to be pissed off. i say jsut go for it or talk to her.

Dannyjo - do not ram it in - that is a crime in every state. Consenual sex does not include giving a girl a surprise --- this is an unnatural act in many places.

I am a woman and never have offered that ---- you must be a prize.

Trust me on this you don't 'just do it'.

Well, you can try not going wham. Take it easy...maybe try with oral stimulation and experimenting with your tongue, and then finger. If she pulls away or seems uninterested, then cease. However, if she seems more aroused by it, then eventually crawl up behind her and slowly, very slowly, guide it. I remember using the phrase of asking, "What would you like me to do" as I am behind her grinding. She might not answer, being caught up, but she might respond somehow positive. See how she reacts.

Also, as you are behind, guide her hand to yourself and see what she does.

Most of the above have good stuff to say. You need to be prepared (that is have a tube of lube like KY Jelly nearby), then find out what she wants (you are fooling around, she has her back to you and is moving that way and you sneak up to her ear, kiss it and ask her to tell you what she wants) and then prepare her (use your fingers, toungue, etc. to stimulate her there, lube her and you) and then go slow.