Crazy8

Okay, here's the problem. I grew up with an older brother as a role model, so I grew up playing with his guy friends, cars, football, wrestling ect. So as I'm sure you've guessed, I'm a bit of a tomboy. I've had two serious boyfriends, and both relationships have failed. They both thought I wasn't "sensitive" enough, or "girly" enough you could say. Aren't these usualy the problems that guys have with girls? most of my guy friends argue that their gfs are too "sensitive" too "mushy." so I'm confused. I really liked the last guy that I was with, and I don't know if I should try to change the way I am, to make him happy, or if I should just let it go. So hope you guys have some advice as to what I should do.

-crazy8

First things first, don't change who you are. You are who you are and thats all you can ever be. And yea its true that most guys get frustrated with girls being to 'girly' and 'sensitive' or whatever. But its also true that while most guys will spend most of their time being all tough or whatever its also true that a guy needs to be able to shed their sensitive side. Thats kinda where having a girl can be huge help.

Maybe you took some of the hardness that guys have away from your upbringing. Thats just the way you are. Its not entirely impossible but a guy you are dating should be able to bring that out in you if he sees it as a problem.

I don't think you should say that you 'let it go' but maybe you should put it on the backburner. I certainly don't think you should change because that will make you unhappy whether you see it like that now or not it most likely will. If anything you should be able to be yourself when you're with your signifigant other.

First of all you sound awesome. Second of all always be yourself. The older I get the more I'm learning that its really guys that need most of the romantic crap and girls that are becoming more detached. I think probably your personality is very attractive to guys right off the bat, but when you are in a relationship you have to be at least aware of the other persons feelings. Thats not to say you aren't, but its not a big deal to let the guy you are with know that you care about him from time to time, as I'm sure you would expect him to do.