afraid of moving and changing schools

Hey Im struggling with the same situation.My bf and I just moved 500 miles away from home and college starts next week. I have never had a problem making friends but I am scared this time for some reason. the only advice I have been taking and I can pass on is to just remember that you made friends once, and you kept doing it so there shouldn't be a problem doing it again, right? just try and start a conversation with whoever you can and use your judgement from there. I have had a problem not being in a familiar area but as time goes on, you get used to it. as far as the girl goes, (a separate post) I would recommend you trying to stay friends with her through mails and email and online chatting. Se if that works out before you try to make anything else happen. Hang in there, you'll be fine! *hugs*

• 4 weeks later...

My dad is a diplomat and I have moved more than 10 times from school to school inmy entire life.. and the first few times I was scared to death, but trust me, it ain't so bad. ANd after a while you will appreciate it, just the fact that u know soo many people and have such good friends....

• 2 months later...

I moved from a northern state to the Gulf of Mexico. It really isn't all that bad. Sure it's hard at first because you don't know anybody, but it gets easier. You just have to keep your chin up. But anyhoo, just pray about it and everything will turn out for the best.