So for those of you who know my last post link removed

then you will know a little background. Anyway, I went out with this girl on Sunday and the conversations were not really in depth, we saw a movie and I didn't even hold her hand until like 2hrs into the movie, in fact i heard that she liked me a lot and I thought she had started to cry after a while because I wasn't holding her hand. After the movie was over we were (sorry I know this sounds weak) and we headed to dinner which allowed a little bit better conversation. Dinner was slightly quiet but alright, we came back to my house and talked to my mom a little while then went downstairs and talked a little. She kept looking at her watch, but that may have been because her parents were expecting her home at a certain time and I told her that whenever she was ready that we could go. She said "I guess we can go now", which was about 30 minutes before her parents were expecting us since i live about 30 minutes away. We went to her house and she showed me her cat and dog, and horses, then I talked to her mom for a little while, we went outside and talked for a few more minutes, and then I gave her a hug goodbye, should i have tried to kiss her on our first date? Anyway, it seemed like she did not want to let me go, it was know 3-5 second hug it was like a good 20-30 seconds which to me seems long. She had a good tight grip on me. So I called her this morning and apologized because i thought that i did not make it a good time. She said she had a good time but it didn't really seem like it, maybe i am paranoid. A couple hours later she sent me a text message because she thought i was in school that said not to worry about yesterday and that she had a great time and that i am a great guy and she likes me also. But she never actually has called me, maybe because i always tell her i will call her, i dont know. I called her tonight and we had a much better conversation, we talked more about ourselves rather than family members and other stuff before she had to go. I was hoping to go to lunch with her but she has a doctors appointment so she said that we could on Friday, i just want to know what everyone thinks, please i would like as much feedback as possible.

Thanks

hmm don't think she would have hugged you for like 30 seconds if she didn't like you!

also she sent you a text message:

she had a great time and that i am a great guy and she likes me also

from a girls perspective i wouldn't send that text message unless i meant it...maybe she is just too shy to tell you in person!

don't think you have anything to worry about - just relax, be yourself and enjoy her company.