If opposites attract, do shy like other shies?

RedPenguin

I just found it interesting, because like I said there are two girls in my class, who are normally very shy.

Yet, when they talk to me, suddenly they are not so shy.

One defiantly would not talk, even just to answer the teacher where she was, yet she's extremely relaxed talking to me.

That's why I was curious if some people who are shy can for whatever reason, not be shy around certain people.

I've actually had many girls like that, other than just these girls. I've had other girls, that never seem to talk to anyone else, yet they will so easily talk to me.

Yes, I know.

I'm happy, they pay attention to me.

I just like you said have to be careful to not get in the friend zone.

I look at them, like a guy anyway, so I think normally they probably can tell, that I'm not looking to only be a friend.

Yet, even with that, they still talk to me, so I'm somewhat amazed.

It's just funny to see a shy girl who never ever talks, just randomly be opened up to you. It somewhat feels special, at least in my opinion.

Speaking of shies, makes me think somewhat of the nice guys.

Carlos Mencia said once, in Mind of Mencia that nice guys get no "action" in High School but picked on, yet once they get out of High School, they get tons of "action".

Speaking seriously, why is that anyway?

I was always the nice guy, who treated people with respect and had many friends who were similar.

Now I've noticed that in High School, like Carlos said, we got picked on to hell and back, and women acted like, "ewwww" and all that bulls***.

Yet, the 3 of us (my two main friends), now get tons of women looking at us and talking to us, and being extremely friendly to us.

I know for myself, even "rude and mean" women, are even nice to me, even when everyone says they are either a "bit**" or other.

So why does that always happen anyway? Why is the nice guy always hated in grade school yet loved after grade school?

Also, what's with the "bad" boys, mainly not going to college and many not seeming to find a girlfriend that easily, when they had flocks in grade school?

It's like life is a flip-flop of grade school or something. I'm just curious why that is.

Also speaking of bad-boys, what is the actual definition of bad-boy? Is it like an alpha male?

If so, I don't know if it's just me, but the girls I go for, don't seem to be impressed with the bad boys or the guys that just go up to them, and act like they can get them so easily.

I've actually seen girls, that will literally ignore these "alpha" males or wanna-be players, and look at guys more like me. So why does everyone say girls want the bad boy, when I've seen way more girls go after the sweet guys like me, then the bad-boys.

Also, why do the girls that do go with bad-boys, never seem happy? I've seen so many girls in college, that are with their boyfriend, and it's like their boyfriend ignores them, and they look for attention, and for some reason, I am usually directed at to give attention. I must have a sign on that says, attention, LoL. I must also have a sign on me that says "fun" also. Because a fair amount of women, give me looks of sadness. Like they will just look at me, and have a sad puppy look. Is getting a lot of sad puppy looks good or is that bad? LoL.

Archived