She Wants Spontaneous Sex, I'm lost

tuatara

So my girlfriend has been waiting spontaneous sex for a while. I want to be spontaneous for her, but I not exactly sure how.

I don't have the best confidence. Can anyone give me any tips, any advice anything! I just suck in this area!

1. find someplace secluded.

2. proceed from first base to third base, and then score a home run.

3. profit.

really though, all it takes is make sure the moment isn't anti-sexual and there isn't anyone around (unless she's into that) and then start things up.

NOt necessarily in public.. this is risky if she doesn't like it!

Just start doing it at a point when she wouldn't normally be having sex, like if she's cleaning up or doing some other bit of housework, or in a private bit of your back garden, or the instant she walks in the door after calling around to your house. Are you strong enough / is she light enough to lift her? You could do it by just lifting her onto you, and helping the thrust by lifting her up and down... Or just find a surface like a table where you can clear quickly (like in one swoop) to use or a chair or a step or a counter or something other than a bed or a couch.

Remember though that women take a bit longer to warm up than guys, so you can't just dive in and start pumping away, you have to do all the kissing / whatever she likes first.

...or in a car... As Seafarer said though you'll have to make it appear spontaneous but you yourself put thought into it, so drive to a place where you couldn't possibly get caught but it looks like you could - public sex is exciting but if you get caught it's the worst turn-off ever!

Archived