i jus broke up with me boyfriend after a year. we r still friends but the more we talk the more i find it hard to get over him. there is no chance of us gettin together coz we talked about it and he said we r still young and we need to see other people. i enjoy his company. i have to move on but i cant let go. he will always be a part of my life and i will never be able to move on...cz i still love him. wat shud i do.

The best thing you can do in this situation is cut off contact with him. It appears he has moved on with his life but you're still holding on to the life you had together, that's something that you have to let go. You need time apart to resolve those feelings you have for him, only time will change the way you feel - but not if you're constantly thinking of him. At the very least keep your feelings for him and the relationship out of any conversation. You may always love him, but with time you may no longer be in love with him, then you can move on.

Hi hun,

i can understand to a degree through what u are going

I went through the same not so long back

okay u can tell him that you guys should take a break from one another for a while ...like no sharing personal thoughts like whats up in ur life and all

basically cut contact with him for say 3 mnths just think he has gone out of the country so u cant contact him; use psychology to help you in this way

see if u keep talking to him you will keep wounding your emotions and that wont help you to move on

THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON REMEMBER THAT HOW FAST YOU DO IT IS UP TO YOU!!

GOOD LUck

hey if ujust want some one to talk to or share a problem , pls feel free to pm me !!

i really feel for you , as i can relate to your situation