I Need Help!!!!!!!

femmegrl31709

OK... I have been with a guy for over 2 years now. I have Panic Disorder and I am on medications for it. I am trying to get better....I am driving more(not alone) but I am driving. I will also say about myself that I do drink beer and smoke. So what my problem is now is that I think I may be pregnant and I don't know how to come off of all my meds., cigs, and beer. Not only that my b/f suggested that "if I were that maybe an abortion is right"...............I can't even say how that makes me feel I can't get rid of an animal.........much less a baby inside of me!!!!!!!! Man I feel like pulling my hair out right now!!!!!!!! I don't even know if I am pregnant but who am I with??? We are not teenagers...we are both grown.......I just don't understand!!!!! I don't understand at all. Like I said I need help!

Thank you but he knows me very well and knows how I am with the children we have now(5 dogs and 1 cat) I don't think there is anything that could make him think that this wouldn't be what I want....if it is the case. We didn't think that we could have children of our own b/c I had cancer cells on my cervix and he has one and a half testicle. To me it just seems like he should let me know something. If I am pregnant it wasn't only me who let it happen ya know. I just don't even know where our relationship is going from here. He knows b/c of my disorder that I am more dependant on him than others and all I am doing is trying to get better.

Archived