so I am kicked out of college...need some serious help..

revitalized

The real question is why you got the bad grades? Is the business program just not for you? Or are you into it, but just not attentive enough to details? A red flag here for me is that you are letting your family give you details about your educational status. YOU should be doing that!

Angel

Ok... you have been kicked out. Join the club. I AM IN THAT CLUB. Many years ago, but still in the club. I went to college right our of high school. I was a kid.

I could not wait to meet people, play, and learn about the world. I joined a little sister - frat club, I joined Pershing Rifles, I joined a sorority... I had fun.

BUT... I did not even remember what classes I had signed up for. I did not even go to many classes. Long story.. I got kicked out. I was so ashamed.

My Dad drove all the way to pick me up and drive me home. I cried the entire time. I was a looser. I even wasted their money.

Now.. fast forward several years. I matured. I grew up. I enrolled at a community college and got my Associate Degree. More time passed and went on

to a 4 year degree. Without making my story too long - I have a respectable career. The point is. You need to learn some lessons, that is why this happened to you.

Pick yourself up. Give yourself time to grow and to grow up and regroup. You will move on from this.

Bella1

Maybe this time will allow you to think / assess your future in a clearer light. Obviously, judging from the marks and the courses you gave us, there are a few things you have to consider :

a) Is the discipline of business studies REALLY for you? If yes, then you must think about HOW you study ( NOT how long ) or your lifestyle as these two would be the main factors that usually affect studies.

b) If you think long and clear and come to the conclusion that business studies might NOT really be for you, then it's time to consider alternatives and see how you can work your acquired credits to be transferred to a new program or discipline.

Either way, you are given the time to really think as logically and as seriously as you can, in order to solve this problem because it IS a problem. As far as someone on here who mentioned about GPAs not mattering....well, YES THEY DO. If you eventually finish your undergraduate studies ( B.A. ) and you want to continue onto graduate school ( MA ) or professional licensing ( e.g. medicine, veterinarian medicine, engineering, teaching, dentistry, law, accountancy, nursing ), you will be accepted at those institutions based on your UNDERGRADUATE GPA.

You should also be open to the idea that University might not be for you....at THIS moment. Maybe this is some "divine intervention " that allows you to explore WHO you are first, so that the studies will come naturally in the end. Maybe some force is telling you, " Travel, live life as much as you can while you are in your early 20s etc etc to find out what you really want in life before settling into studies that obviously do not suit you ".

Archived