I dont know why i can't trust

i really need help, lately i cant trust my bf and the worst part is that i can't even say why

it just has to be something very small, like i saw he was in skype(invisible status) while we were talking. i asked him if he was there and he said no, he was not there, that it must be his pc re-starting. but he was using his pc for calling me by Voipbuster then impossible it re-started, otherwise that conection had failed and it didnt.

Also things like not sending me sms's for many days and getting very late. he says cause a machine broke at his work place so he's calling the next day and the same happens the next day. how come someone can resist not sleeping for two days? straight

i know this sounds maybe not a big deal but i get many small things that make think maybe he's doing something wrong and i feel bad for that cause maybe he isn't and im misjudging him without proves i dont want to be unfair, i think it's like a sense of auto-defence or just a fear cause i can't trust him for being so far.

i'll appreciate your help, thanks for reading

I think you sincerly need to let go.

I give this advise often.

If he is going to be unfaithful he is going to be. But if you let your 'fear' control you then you are going to go ahead and ruin the relationship when there very well might not be anything going on. In relationship we always take chances. There are NO sure things when it comes to how other human beings think and feel. The key is to put away those fears and have fun while you are in this moment. At least until he gives you a REAL reason to think something else is going on.

i know i could ruin everything for my fears, that's why im feeling so bad for my lack of trust and even for maybe making his life a hell

i do know i have to change that but isnt easy. some time i forget about my fears but some time later it comes, then i try to do my best or he comes to see me and then everything is right and splendid, and then he leaves and some months later all these fears again. it's probable that im not made for a LDR, i should be stronger.

i blame myself after telling him my thoughts or sending him a rough sms ](*,) i think it could be the best for him to end with this. im so afraid to hurt him and i think that's what im doing now

thanks a lot Seaneky, i really need lots of help

Archived