Blinfolding

tamara78

Hi guys,

I am thinking of surprising my boyfriend next time we get passionate and have always wanted to try blindfolding him and just concentrating on the power of touch. Any suggestions/tips on making this an unoforgettable experience for him (and me of course)?

I've never done it myself, but always thought about it, and yeah, I'm sure being robbed of one of your senses, vision, will definitely make the sense of touch that much more intense.

I don't know....try maybe going online and googling something like that. Or try one of the sex sites and see if there's not an article about that there.

Harmless I'd say. The tying up thing, I don't know. that could be fun too, but it would be something only to be done with someone you really know and trust well.

I've had some dodgy guy who suggested that we date and do the tying up thing. Something like with that with a stranger would be risky indeed.

Course this is your regular boyfriend, I'm to assume, and i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. Good luck.

Blindfolding is a fun thing to do in the bedroom. If you are in a safe environment and trust that other person it can be quite orgasmic. One thing I suggest is to have a safe word. This way if you or your b/f aren't comfortable with something and want to stop, then this word would be the "stop" word. The word should be something NOT associated with intimacy so like the word "soup", "backpack," etc.

Props are nice to have when blindfolding, so if you have feathers, scarves, your hair, oils, etc. This really is hightened when a person sense of sight is gone. Also blowing on them (and no not that kind of blowing ;-) can really go far. Your tongue is another great "prop." Its all with what you are comfortable with doing.

One thing I suggest is to have a safe word. This way if you or your b/f aren't comfortable with something and want to stop, then this word would be the "stop" word. The word should be something NOT associated with intimacy so like the word "soup", "backpack," etc.

Ok just a quick question Elektra because this is something i've never understood...why does the 'safety' word have to be unassociated with sex...why can't you just say stop i mean if your partner was being too rough or did something you really wouldn't like you would ask them to stop...why the need for a safety word

A safe word comes from the bondage community. A safe word is a word or phrase that either partner can say when the scenario gets too uncomfortable to continue.

When you are sexually experimenting with your partner it should always be safe and fun. A safe word makes both people comfortable that the situation can end at any sign of discomfort.

Your partner will be more likely to try new things, because one will be released from any psychological obligation one might feel to finish an act one are uncomfortable with.

The safe word needs to be free of sexual connotations. “No” and “stop” make bad safe words, because those are words that might be said as part of sex play. For example, if you and your partner go to a bar and one of you is pretending to pick up the other as a stranger, “Stop hitting on me,” or “No, I won’t go home with you” are potentially confusing if “no” or “stop” is the safe word.

If you have a safe word it sometimes is encouraging to the other and they are more apt to try new things. The apprehension is taken away if they are not willing to go through with the whole scenario. Having that option is empowering and there is no need to explain or apologize.

The safe word needs to be free of sexual connotations. “No” and “stop” make bad safe words, because those are words that might be said as part of sex play. For example, if you and your partner go to a bar and one of you is pretending to pick up the other as a stranger, “Stop hitting on me,” or “No, I won’t go home with you” are potentially confusing if “no” or “stop” is the safe word.

Yeah i suppose this is true, i suppose a 'no' could be misinterpreted by a partner

Archived