Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Book Talk

Seduction By the Stars

desert_rose26

...I don't mean kama sutra..but "Seduction by the Stars: an astrology guide".

I was in the book store reading this. Under Aquarius, it said Aquarians may have problems with physical touching that some may even avoid hand holding in public. The reason for this is they don't like to feel emotionally vulnerable.

I felt this hit it right on for me as I have discussed on here about my physical touching problems...

anyways, I just bid on a copy on ebay. This book is so accurate. It even says Pisces love to cuddle and well, my guy definitely fits that description. It even gives details like The Best Way to Dump a Libra. The book also goes deeper into um...the sexual realm.

check it out!

It even gives details like The Best Way to Dump a Libra.

What the heck?!! *I * am a Libra! What does it say under that?? You'll have to send me a PM or something to let me know what it said about dumping a Libra.

Also...can you find these books in any bookstore instead of eBay?

What the heck?!! *I * am a Libra! What does it say under that?? You'll have to send me a PM or something to let me know what it said about dumping a Libra.

Also...can you find these books in any bookstore instead of eBay?

Yeah, it is a very popular book sold in most bookstores! I'm waiting for my ebay copy to arrive, so when it gets to me, I just may post a bit of your libra info here..

That can be some scary stuff. I once bought some Tarot cards as a laugh with gf, and when I asked the tarot what to do about our lack of sex, it pretty much told me that its not gonna change. Scary...

I tried the tarot cards once. And yes, it scared me...because it was right and I felt it suck all my energy when I was done. yikes

Archived