Dev007

I like this girl that I go to college with. I am pretty sure she likes me. We see each other at parties a lot and we sit next to each other and make each other drink a lot. We basically flirt with each other pretty heavily.

The only reason I haven't asked her out yet is because I went home for the summer and we live about 3 hours apart now.

I will see her again and we will be within walking distance when school starts again in august. But, I was wondering if I should make a move now or wait until school starts. I am just worried that if I wait, one of us may not be single once classes start.

Another problem is I don't even have her phone number. We just message each other a lot on facebooks. Our messages are very flirty though

What should I do?

Thanks

Dang man. That is a very tough call. I can hear where you're coming from when you say you are afraid she might be seeing someone when she comes back in the fall. So if I were you I would message her about it or something similar. Possibly even go and visit her. Ask for her number and talk to her for awhile.

i'm sure you have always heard better late than never. ehhht, wrong. the earlier the better in these situations.

wouldn't you kick yourself if you never saw her again? she leaves for a break with the intentions of coming back to school. then something happens and she ends up going to another school or something. that would be worse than her saying no.

Archived