Do dynamics change when you kiss when first meeting?

Raincheck

I am curious as to what the men and women on this site think....so....

If YOU met someone one night, one day...whatever...and had a good time and that same night got a number and also small makeout sessions...do dynamics now change? Meaning WOULD YOU on the next date, kiss them upon seeing them? And would it be different since you now both know that you are both receptive to physical contact and like one another enough?

In my opinion, they do change a bit. I mean...physical contact was made, which is what people try to make alot of dates lead to...so in your opinion, how do the dynamics change?

good question Raincheck.

I guess I've always found it hard to get back in contact with someone after a first meeting that was an instant make-out session. Unless the next meeting is a drunk one where I was less inhibited....(

I guess what I'm trying to say is. YES. The dynamics would change severely the next time you saw them. But not necessarily in the direction you would think, or want.

I would think that most often it would change in the way of guilt, shame and embarrassment. For a lot of people anyway - people who don't. on a normal basis, make out with people they just meet.

BUT - either way, there's really only one of a few ways to find out. Call her and get together and see what happens....

good question Raincheck.

I guess I've always found it hard to get back in contact with someone after a first meeting that was an instant make-out session. Unless the next meeting is a drunk one where I was less inhibited....(

I guess what I'm trying to say is. YES. The dynamics would change severely the next time you saw them. But not necessarily in the direction you would think, or want.

I would think that most often it would change in the way of guilt, shame and embarrassment. For a lot of people anyway - people who don't. on a normal basis, make out with people they just meet.

BUT - either way, there's really only one of a few ways to find out. Call her and get together and see what happens....

Well...I am not calling anyone because this questions doesn't pertain to me, haha. I was just thinking how in the past, when I have kissed someone upon meeting them, things were great. Because there was no doubt n ow that we liked each other and were receptive, so all the "akwardness" and "being scared to make a move" went out the window....everything was filled with more comfort.

Recently, I read a dating article which encouraged the man to actually KISS THE GIRL upon seeing her on the first date. Not a makeout sessionbut a tap kiss on the lips when he first goes to greet her. She won't expect it, but according to the article the woman will see this as confident and all the awkwardness goes outthe window at the end of the night when its time for a deeper kiss. I don't necessarily agree, this might be a bit too forward but hey.....

Archived