Was I wrong to laugh?

Okay, I'm starting a new gig with a girl that I've been friends with for about a year. Last night we have a great time, have a few drinks, and we decide we're going to have sex. We went into a bathroom, well within earshot of some friends but we didn't really care...

Well, it might have been alcohol, it might have been nerves, whatever it was, I couldn't get any "wind in the sail." This is the first time that's happened, and I was a little drunk, so I'm not worried about ED or anything...

I'm more worried that I might have reacted inappropriately. As things weren't working out, I was laughing. We've had our chances to consummate the relationship interrupted many times before, I just found it really funny that finally we're "ready to go" and evidently I wasn't, so I laughed about it. I couldn't really gauge her reaction that well, and I'm worried I might have made her mad.

Ladies, if you were starting a sexual relationship with a friend and he couldn't get it up and he laughed about it, would you be mad? And if this was the umpteenth time your first sex with him crashed and burned would you take it as "a sign"?

I could see how she might be a bit offended. If you think about, she might have been thinking "he's not attracted to me", "i'm not attractive enough for him to get it up", and your laughing could have seemed like rubbing salt in the wound.

Pretty sure I wouldn't have taken it as a cosmic sign (don't believe in that sort of thing).

just explain, now that you're sober, what happened.explain that you think she's beautiful and that she turns you on . alcohol can have that effect on guys,happens to every guy!i dont think its a bad sign,if anything its great that you can laugh about it;just make sure you explain why you were laughing! good luck!

Archived