Do u think it is possible for my doctor to prescribe medication for me to help me lose weight. Im 17 so I dont kno if my doctor will prescribe something for me, but im starting to lose all self confidence and happines. I work out and eat good, but i would just like to be skinnier. Ne one have personal experiences or kno if my doctor will or wont help me??? Thanks

hey colls,

i believe that they can but im not for sure, i can remember my friend taking some tablets to help her loose weight but i dont know if they were through prescription, if you feel that it is making you suffer with you self confidence etc. i can see there being a high possibilty of you recieving some.

but i do know there are tablets out there that you can take, just be careful. have you tried all the options open before going for tablets?

kel

hey Colls,

have u tried the Atkins diet? i have and i think its God sent. it rose my confidence, and really took me on mentally for the better. now i never look or eat a high-carb snack without having some kind of regret in me.

as for the doctors, im pretty sure they do but i dont think they are very useful. anyway, losing weight requires hard work and commitment. even on a diet, the majority of weight losing is done during exercise.

hope i helped u out. 8)