*_* Whats the deal? Age Limits?

So once your in college you can basically be friends with people of all ages, you can be freshman and be friends with someone whois 30....

My GF is a freshman in colleges and she still likes to talk to younger guys who are in middle school and lower classmens .... I can understand if they were friends in high school while a junior or senior ..... thats a different story ......

My GF is a fresman in college, and some 8th grader boy hits her up on AIM and she talks to them like they know each other yet they dont know each other in real life ......

I know that for a guy whois in college and talks to girls who are like 15 year olds are like internet rapist ...and its just sick because they cant make friends their age .... can this be compare to girls ????

maybe hearing your feedbacks and concerns will help .

• 4 weeks later...

hello, welcome welcome. let's see, this situation is all very familiar. you're gf seems to be an open person, maybe she has a couple younger friends. i'm sure she loves you very much, i appreciate your concern with this girl. my prediction is that you're gonna talk it out with this girl and everything will be ok. let me know if things get better ok??

you should both talk things thru just in case of misunderstandings, (minor details) left out can make a big difference. sooo ask her why and to explain things will be clearer that way.

christine