am i still pregant?

swtangel980

i have miss 2 periods.. and i have had all the symptoms of being pregnant and everything i even FEEL pregnant which is probably not the best sign but stil.. today when i went to the bathroom i found little spots like it was not ALOT like when you usually start but very small spots of blood or w/e...is that my period or what is happening?? am i still pregnant?? please help if you have any info on this!! im REALLY worried!

Hello there,

I understand you are worried because you have missed two periods. My first thought is, have you taken a pregnancy test? This is a very important step to help find out if you are actually pregnant or not. I also suggest you see a doctor to make sure nothing else may be wrong.

I hope this helped.

I agree with faeriechyld. You and hellojello should both see a doctor. If you are pregnant, you might be showing signs of a recent or soon-to-come miscarriage. Having an out of the ordinary cycle can be caused by any number of things. You two should definitely see a doctor as soon as possible.

P.S. A friend of mine died from complications caused by major blood loss when she miscarried. She refused to tell anyone what had happened or go to the doctor. PLEASE see a doctor!

Hello, and I am sorry about the lateness of this reply but hope that I can help. I am guessing from your post that for some reason you have not as yet carried out a home pregnancy test or visited your Doctors? Now this could be for a variety of reasons only known to yourself but if you want to pm me then maybe I can help. I am also assuming that you have been trying for a child? If there is a problem with age I know within the UK there are many foundations and charitable trusts aimed at the under 18 age group that can help and I assume this is available in the US.

On the question of whether or not you are pregnant, unfortunately everybody is different in what they feel and experience. Some have no symptoms and still have regular monthly periods and others get hit with the full works!

Some early symptoms of pregnancy are

No period One of the most common ways to know you are pregnant is when your period is three days late. If you have just gotten off birth control pills and your period is late wait at least a week before you take a home pregnancy test.

Frequent urination

When you feel yourself having to go to the bathroom more and more each day that is a good sign that you are pregnant.

Morning sickness

Many pregnant women get nausea but one thing to remember is each pregnancy is different and each woman's pregnancy is different. One woman might have morning sickness at the beginning of the pregnancy while another might have it at the end of their pregnancy and another may not have it at all. It all really varies from woman to woman.

Morning sickness really confuses women because it doesn't necessarily happen in the morning. You could go all day and feel fine then just before you go to bed you may begin to feel sick, or you may feel sick in the middle of the afternoon.

You will have no trouble identifying morning sickness. You will feel sick at the sight, smell and even thought of food. It feels like you have a stomach bug.

Breast tenderness

Another common sign of pregnancy is breast tenderness. Your breasts will start feeling sensitive and tingly. You may also notice that the pinkish skin around your nipple (the areola), is starting to turn a darkest color. At this time you may be able to see blue veins and bumps around this area. This is common for pregnancy. (This is also common when you are having a period or you are due. Be sure not to mistake the two).

Fatigue

Fatigue is often one of the fist signs that you are pregnant. You will feel more tired then usual feeling like you aren`t getting enough sleep and tire easily finding every day chores a battle.

Emotional changes

Emotional changes will occur mainly because at the time, your hormones are shifting in order to keep up with both your bodies needs and your baby's need for growth. At this time your feelings will be sensitive and easily touchy. One morning you may wake up feeling on top of the world and within half an hour you may break into tears for almost no reason at all. That is very normal and emotional outbursts like that are very good because they relieve the pressure of stress. Don't be surprised if one minute you're just fine and the next minute you want to scream at someone for some odd reason or just cry.

Cravings

Everyone craves food once in a while. When you are pregnant cravings will happen more often. You will probably want to eat some kind of food that you don`t even like and even want strange combinations say; chocolate sandwhich (don`t worry once the baby is born your eating habits will return to normal). It is not only food that you may crave but other things like smells such as detergents, herbs etc..

Now spotting is actually very very common in pregnancy and particularly up to the first trimester. However, all mothers who do experience this are advised to the seek the advice of their Doctor or midwife. That is my advice to you right now. GO to your doctor, he or she is not there to judge you for whatever reason. Don't worry that they know your family because by law they are not allowed to tell your parents. If you are under age, and I suspect you are then seek out the many organisations specifically aimed at younger people.

If you are in high school you will have a school nurse, you should be able to confide in this person without them contacting your parents. If you are under any doubt about this, ask them outright under what circumstances do they contact your parents and if being pregnant is not one of them then tell that nurse, because right now, whether you are pregnant or not you need emotional and physical support that a medical professional can give you.

If you need any further help, pm me and I will research into the facilities available in your area.

Hope this helps

wow thank everyone for all the advise..i am still spotting...i figured it would go away or get heavier into a period but it has not. yes, i am younger than 18 i was not planning on having a child but im still worried about it if i am pregnant. i have most all of the symptoms you named. i will have to see a doctor or something soon. thank you for everything!