Is this an -ok- thing?

I don't know what to think.

Just recently before my boyfriend moved away for college. He was attending a gym with his buddie. That is perfectly -ok- and all. But when there are a lot of girls are there hanging around him, that bugs me. One girl in particular whose name is Danielle. My boyfriend was honest with me about them talking a lot. But when I asked him if they flirt or hug, anything like that. He said no. Just yesterday I hear from a few people who were also at the gym, that they do hug and flirt. I don't know what to think of this. Because 1. He's cheated on me before, and I hardly trust him. 2. He lied. 3. I don't know if that is an -ok- thing.

Can a guy still talk to a girl and not develop feelings for her?

I need any help I can get....thanks.

personally I think this guy is trying to play you and he's a loser. He obviously doesn't care about what he has now...what makes you think he isn't doing more than just flirting and hugging on girls? My advice is to watch him carefully or dump him. He's not worth it. No guy who is unfaithful to you would ever be worth it!

Ok...Yes a guy can talk to a girl and not have feelings. Yes a guy can hug a girl and not have feeling...heck a guy can sleep with a girl and not have feelings( sorry so can women)...anyway.

What matters here is your own personal boundries, and what is ok with you. I think he may have lied because he knew you would take it the wrong way. And also, you are hearing this from people other than him...what they viewed as flirting could actually have been nothing. And really maybe he just hugged her once before he was going to move.

The real issue is trust. If you don't trust him, and forgive his cheating then everything he does will seem a threat to you. You have to decide if you can trust him or not. And only you can decide this! If you cannot, then you need to leave him....you cannot build a good relationship with out trust.

Thank you segagirl. You were the only one who was positive about my situation.

I am working on my trust with him. But everytime I feel like I am in full trust with him, something usually happens.

I was in trust with him before he moved, until I saw a picture of him with these two girls when he was away. That really upset me. Then I hear about the flirting and hugging. I didn't jump to any conlusions when I e-mailed him, I just simply asked.

Besides I got the information from a male. A lot of males think everything is cheating...

Anways thanks for you advice.

Well I haven't heard back from him yet. He is busy right now, he just got a job.

I personally think that I really need to get over his cheating on me. It was only four days into our dating w/e. Not that I think it is -ok- but I need to move past it.

He gave me time to move on from it. He did everything he could.

Weird thing is he had no female friends before we were going out, during...but now he met one.

I guess I need to get over it. I don't know.

Well I have been told time and again, that if a man is going to talk about feelings...he will do it with a woman.

And to be honest, I have way more male friends than female...all of them have girlfriends. The way I keep them from hating me is making sure I know them, and making sure they know its only friendship. He needs to be sure you know the girls that are his friends, if he keeps them from you...then sure sign something is off.

Trusting is hard, just be sure you understand that even when you trust someone, that bad things can happen. Its just blind faith...its thinking someone will be true to thier nature....you just have to know what thier true nature is.