I think my man wants to leave me

Can guys really have female friends? I have been dating the love of my life for 10 months now but i get the feeling he is having phone sex with his "so-called" friends. I know he used to do it in the past but he told me he stopped but i dont believe him. Can that really lead to something else, Is he cheating on me? Sometimes he gives me attitdude for no reason and I tell him "U are giving attitude to the person who is there for u th most". I give him whatever he needs, love, friendship, someone to cry on, etc. I think I am being the best girlfriend to him but i dont get the same graditude back from him. I dont know what to do, he makes me feel good about myself but then at the same time he makes me feel like crap. I cant see my world without him in it.

Cheating is doing something that offends you. Whether it is phone sex, physical, emotional or mental. If it is not something you accept then it is cheating.

You need to ask your self is he treating you with the respect you deserve. It sounds like you are giving more then you are receiving. This is bad. It will leave you drained and empty. Is that what you want in a relationship? I think not. So the question is, can you change the fundamentals of this relationship?

The only way growth can occur is through communication and reflection. Are you able to communicate your feelings to your BF? You have to let him know what you are feeling or else nothing will change and you will continue to be drained. You have to sit down and pro actively work out a positive solution to your problem. I wish you luck.

If you would like suggestions about talking to him there are numerous articles on this site about such a thing. Otherwise please ask more and we shall try our best to help.

Hmmm...can men really have women friends? I say NO but then again all men are not the same...you know? So I guess it depends on the guy.

~o~o~o~o

Here's what I think...

Your bf might be cheating on you. Why does he treat you like crap and at the same time treat you like your the best thing ever? Could it be that he's doing something on the side and kinda feels guilty about it so he's super nice to you? I've been in your situation before then I found out after two years that my ex was dating someone else behind my back! A so-called "friend" he met while in college. You'll accuse him of cheating and he'll deny it then make you feel all better. The thing is you never know what he's doing behind your back..so just watch out.