My parents are goin away for a week, and its only goin to be me and my 2 older brothers home. Ok so i have brought this up many times with my friends, and they all say throw a party. I cant throw a big party, cuz first of all my brothers will kno and that is blackmail, second if ne thign got broke my mom would kno because she is a neat freak, third im worrie about what my friends will bring over. I take this as an opportunity to get to kno this guy a little better, and maybe to make a name for myself lol. I mean im known as the good girl who would never do ne thing bad. Plus i want to be able to drink and have fun in my own house without getting caught . With that said...has ne one ever thrown a party that is controlled and went well...without ne thing breakin or stuff getting ruined. My basement is done over so that would be the plae i would go. I also may just want to have a couple friends over including the guy i have a crush on and watch movies and talk.

Also while i am posting, do u think it is bad for me to smoke or drink with this guy just to get him to chill with me? I mean he talked about smokin with me b4 ( pot ) and im not sure what to do. I smoked once in my life and that was for him, and i heard that the second time and all times from then on are awesome experiences. I hear sometimes the first time u dont get high because u dont kno what to expect. Ne thoughts or idea are helpful. Thx

as several people on this forum may no, i have had some experience with parties and girls drinking and or smokin to impress a guy. DONT! a drunk girl is a total turn off. especialy if u think he likes u back. even if he drinks or smokes, you shouldnt, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS YOUR OWN HOUSE! you never want to lose control of the situation in your own house, assuming your of age, or at least close to being of age, there is nothing wrong with A drink or 2, but dont get drunk. as for whether or not u should have the party, i say, tell your brothers ahead of time, and only invite a couple of people, just some close friends.

Yeah, don't drink and smoke to try to impress him. If he's really interested in you, it's quite a turn off to have a silly drunk girl being annoying, and if he's not really interested in you too much, but is attracted to you, he might try to take advantage of the situation with your inhibitions down

this is a true story it happened several weeks ago

i went to a party at a friends house, also at this party was a girl i liked, and i had been told by several people, that this girl liked me, the party was to last all night, and this girl was going to have to walk to work in the morning, i told her i would walk her to work. i was thinking that i would ask her out as we walked. however, she got so very, very drunk, and made a total fool of herself that night, and in the morning, though i still walked her to work, she was much to intoxicated to ask out. so i didnt.

you dont want this to happen to you, and people still talk about how drunk she was, and she doesnt remember any of it. you do not want this to be you, dont drink and dont smoke, its that simple.