The Solution to Your Problem

There is a moment in everyone's life when we all ask ourselves what we want out of life. There is a moment when we believe we know. There is even a moment when we feel we could handle anything thrown our way. For those people who have been struggling in relationships, in or out, up and down, or just plain confused, I wrote this to offer my novice advice on how to turn the tides on your inner self.

Life is all about developing relationships. When we lose a loved one, the hardest part is knowing what to feel, say, do next. There are no concrete answers out there, every relationship differs in some way or another. This forum has been a rock for me, and many others, to stand on during hard times. The questions we ask are not always answered how we want. I have realized in a short time that life is cruel and awesome at the same time. There are many explanations out there for our problems, but we must find within ourselves our own personal solution to life's distractions. Life is what you make out of it. Anyone can hurt anyone, anyone can help anyone. We must discover what our potential can truly be by reflecting on our inner self. It is far too easy to be the person who did nothing wrong and sit and mope, wondering what are the right things to say to make everything okay. Truthfully, nothing can be said to make yourself feel better permanently. There are short term solutions that make us feel better, but we can only find the path by looking at our problems in our own light. For those going through relationship problems and for those who soon will be, take a deep look within yourself and you will eventually see what your life has in store for you. You alone have the strength to open your own doors. The phrase "Everything happens for a reason" is so vague. Sure it happened, yes something caused it., but we know this already! We want to know specifics, something which no one else can tell us but we must discover on our own. You must find your problems from within before you can look for the answers on the outside. Inside of all of us is a voice telling us who we really are as a person. Relationships change the way people think, the way they act, and the way they feel. That voice never changes though, it is our inner self that guides who we really are. Until we learn to follow our true feelings and learn that relationships will work only after we have decided who we are on the inside, we will always wonder what if on all our actions. In life I firmly believe there are no "what ifs" only "Why did/didn't I" Take a moment to reflect on who you are as a person and realize that once you find yourself, it is so much easier to be yourself.

What you've said is very insightful AO, but I have something I'd like to add if I could, (which I can so there )

I agree that life is about relationships but more importantly it's about choices. You might have heard me say before that "no one can make you happy but yourself" and that's the truth. Life is has a huge variety of choices and they can be intimidating at times.

Making the right choice is all about perspective. Being able to see more then one side of a story help you to understand how each choice will affect the parties involved. That's where forums like this one come in handy. People can talk from experience and help other people learn from their mistakes. You're very right that each relationship is different and that's why you should always address them as such.

I agree that there is no single answer to solve all lifes problems but knowing you're in charge can help. No matter how many factors seem out of your control they never truly are you just have to address them more indirectly.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at here