I'm afraid to find myself inlove with unfaithful husband

Here is my short story...I live with a guy who is 12 years younger then me (i'm 33 he is 21). We live together for 1 year already, but we also knew each other 5 years ago (in Ukrane, where we are from originally). We have some issues time to time but one is a major: i doubt about his faithfulness to me in , let's say, 1-2-3 years from now. He say that it's natural for men to want ather women. The difference is that some of men contrall their pants better then other (i fill very unsure of this fact). Any thoughts?

You are creating doubt in your man before he even does anything wrong. NOT A GOOD IDEA! If you love him, then you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. The reality is there are no guarantees that he won't cheat but, there are no guarantees you won't either. The only thing we can do is love, put out our hearts, and hope for the best.

Men(women too) of course are attracted to others, that's human nature, he is right in saying does not mean you take course of action...but if you continue to be worried and pester him....I assure you he will in fact be drawn to someone else who does trust him.