Crusher, i feel for you! i'm only 17 and have this 25 year old whois in and out of my life making plans, breaking them..whatever. technically, we've only spent one evening, night and morning together - the best time out of my life no jok,e every single thing was perfect and he's been so aloof, i'm breaking apart and dying inside. i feel like somone has got my heart and just twisted it and broken it

i am pushing him to make plans, and i'm sick of whether or not he thinks i'm desperate, the thought of waiting another week to maybe see him is too much to bear

i definitely see that you have a problem. I don't think that it is anything that he is doing though. I"m not quite sure about that evening and that morning and how perfect it was, I wasn't there. But I do know that you couldn't have fallen in love, only lust, with him.

It seems to me that right now the relationship, if there even is a reationship, is based on pure obsession. I think that you need to find someone more your age, you are only 17. THis man who is 25 is older and should be with people more his age, as should you. I think that you would be able to get along w/ life and men better that way.

With the man that you are currently liking, maybe try to just be friends with him to the point that you can bear to have to wait a week to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey P,

Aside from my own problems...let me shoot this bit of advice, if I can. I strongly urge you to view the situation you are in and your feelings with self-honesty. Does it really feel good to chase a guy for affection? Is this want you want to do throughout your adult life? A guy is not worth your time if he can't make the time and committment in return. BTW this guys behavior probably has nothing to do with you; he is probably, as you yourself suspect, just an operator. Be brave, go through the upset, and move on to something and someone that makes you feel happy and appreciated. Good luck and let me know how you're doing. C-